I'm new

liquidgoggles

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I lost about 95% of my hearing in my right ear about three years ago. Some of it has come back, I think it's at about 75% loss now. Last year I lost 90% of the left ear. This is due to an auto-immune disorder that I have. I recently took the step into the hearing aid world and am very glad that I did. I understand that it is going to take a little while to get used to them and I can not wait until they are finally fine tuned to the way that I am 100% pleased with them

Shawn

As a long term user of HA, I can say you should feel fortunate that in todays world the HAs are much improved over the old. With the old's there was one and only one setting. Today you must return to have your HA adjusted regularly. but it is worth it. And do carry insurance, thinks/shit happen!!

They were working pretty well for me for a while, although the left one needed turned up a little (my hearing is worse in the left). But turns out that it wasn't the hearing aids giving me problems these past couple days, it was my hearing. My illness was flaring up. I didn't really notice until today when it went full blown and my hearing went kaput again. So now I am just sitting around playing the waiting game for it to level out again

Back