I'm new here.

WakeyNicole

Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm new here. I use British Sign Language more than American Sign Language. To be honest, I learned some of American Sign Language.

Anyway, my name is Nicole. I am 18 years old. I am deaf since I was born, but I have a special processor is called a cochlear implant. You know why, I am here for. I am just looking for new friends and maybe a great relationship.

My hair colour is brown, but it dyed hair colours. My eyes colour are chocolate brown (to be honest, my eyes are so pretty). I am 5'7" height and I don't know how much my weight is, I guess you can weigh me, then!

My favourite hobbies are computer, texting on my phone, hanging out with my friends and family, talking to my friends on skype/oovoo/facebook, swimming, dancing, singing, listening to music, staying up late, partying, clubbing, sleepover, playing on xbox, and going to beach with my family.

My favourite colours are black, silver, gold, pink, red, green, brown, grey, white, blue, orange and purple.

My favourite foods are kebabs, mcdonalds, pasta, tuna, salad, chocolate, ice cream, pizza, chips and there is more I can eat any foods.

My favourite drinks are WKD (a favour of blue), VK, J2O, Pepsi max, Pepsi max cherry, diet coke, coca cola cherry, cherryade, lemon, orange juice, luzoade energy, luzoade sports, dr pepper, vimto and there is more I can drink any drinks.

If you want to get to know me, ask me any questions!

Heyy my name is Thomas McCullen 16 , i like to be called Tom. I can use BSL aka British sign Language , I use a Ear aid called ReSound Sparx and this year i will be having a surgery for having a new Aid called Baha , My hight is about 5.4 ft and my wieght is 8,4 stone

Hobbies i like to do.

Go on my laptop , texting on my phone , hanging out with my mates hear and deaf both , swimming , going to the beach with the family , going on my xbox ( SkinnyNinja2) and PARTYING

Favourite food

Stephards pie , sunday dinner , chocolates , takeway , MCDS and lots

Favourite Drinks

Cider apple , coke , diet coke , Tango and pepsi

Relationship Status = SINGLE :lol:

Facebook name Tom McCullen picture of me sat down with my mates

Back