im new here from philippines everyone!!

marieangeli88

Reaction score
hello!! my nickname is geli....im deaf from philippines..... So very nice to meet youuu
its very first time to see about alldeaf!!! Smile!! thank you!!!

that's right!!! So let's new friend all deaf world is most wonderful!!!
so i dont have any job.. now..... I always help my mother's business store...
You know have never experince my job life for long time..... I dont have brother or sister... Im only me...have graduated in 2008 from my college school in computer...now its 4years. So live here with my family......so Still really want to know more about deaf culture....international.... Friendly!!!
My parents are hearing only but im only deaf person......that im so happy to know about many deaf friend.... Yes!!!

Last edited:
Welcome. You'll be enjoying this forum.

I have a question - is it difficult for you to find a job in Philippines? I have heard how discrimination it was in your country on people with disabilities.

Yes. there's many deaf people in philippines so all different of places... if some deaf have school or job.... is especially to who have talent or skill can do that on depend...with public or private.... so some hearing family or relative with deaf person can support for education.... i don't have to do for plan my job.... must be lack of my independent.....yes!!
its hard to think about find the job..... so stay here to help my mother is okay.... that's why... ^^

Kamusta maganda marieangeli88. How are you today. I am also new here it is very nice to meet you

Hi!! Mark!! Wow! Where did u learn this tagalog langauge?? Huh... So very nice to meet u too..me.. Have only half learn tagalog.... Hehe!! He!!

I see!! yes.....only special beach is very beautiful.... or cebu... bohol....baguio is near above mountain of very cold.... manila sea... is just fine...

how are you??? ^^

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around here. :wave:

Back