I'm losing my mind at work

Wow Tim, I really lost respect for you.

I didnt mean to upset'cha. :)

There are some rude mofos out there. I get that. Im sorry you have to deal with rude customers and that is part of the job. I remember ppl asked me for directions every single day when I worked for landscapin' company in very big city. Most of time, I didnt wear my aid. It is very frustratin. Get this, some of the ppl got upset with me b/c I couldnt hear them. I'd just point my finger in that direction. :lol:

um... why not say "I dunno"?

and why is it frustrating? It can't be that hard to say "I dunno". That's what I do if I can't understand them. Sending them to wrong direction is just very wrong in my book. If you wanna make it funnier - "Sorry I dunno... I ain't from around here! lol!"

um... why not say "I dunno"?

and why is it frustrating? It can't be that hard to say "I dunno". That's what I do if I can't understand them. Sending them to wrong direction is just very wrong in my book.

:sure:

I guess you're cool with somebody giving you wrong direction too :dunno2:

Aint like dat,dood. When a person is up close to me, I'd say, Im sorry, Im not from here.

Far away, a person would yell at me for fucking directions, I'd just point my finger in that direction wherever the vehicle is goin. :lol: and I continue mow grass.

Aint like dat,dood. When a person is up close to me, I'd say, Im sorry, Im not from here.

Far away, a person would yell at me for fucking directions, I'd just point my finger in that direction wherever the vehicle is goin. :lol: and I continue mow grass.
so why not say same for all - "I dunno!"?

and beside - how would you know a person is yelling at you from distance if you're mowing lawn?

Back