Im From China,Beijing,ZhaoHong

haiyang537071

Reaction score
Hello to everyone.
My name is Zhao Hong,and from Beijing,China.
Im happy to meet you all in the alldeaf.
I wish I can make friend with you.thanks.

Hello to everyone.

Sweet ... I hope you will enjoy with alldeaf also you can learn English from us.... Dont forget your goal ....:D

Hello, everybody! I was Liu Chao, from Beijing, China! Looking forward to care!

大家好!我是劉超,來自中國北京!期待關照!是北京市第四聾人學校的學生!現已畢業,已參加工作!
Hello , I am happy today because I am here ~ smile

大家好!我是劉超,來自中國北京!期待關照!是北京市第四聾人學校的學生!現已畢業,已參加工作!
Hello , I am happy today because I am here ~ smile

Hello to everyone ~

My name is Zhao Liu , I am from Beijing. I was a student at No.4 deaf school in beijing. Right now, I have a job ~

:aw:

amylovechina, I can't believe that lots of deafies from China have joined up new member of AD. Wow. Are you inviting your friends from China? Did you get free iPad from AD?

amylovechina, I can't believe that lots of deafies from China have joined up new member of AD. Wow. Are you inviting your friends from China? Did you get free iPad from AD?

Hi, My Referral ID to give to my friends then they register it and they support me also they are interesting in alldeaf because they want to make friend with you guys. ~ :P Be honestly, I want ipad so bad ~ :roll::roll::cool2::cool2:

Ohhhhhhh amy, you wanted a ipad. Ha. i understand. keep inviting everyone to join up.

Hi, My Referral ID to give to my friends then they register it and they support me also they are interesting in alldeaf because they want to make friend with you guys. ~ :P Be honestly, I want ipad so bad ~ :roll::roll::cool2::cool2:

We will contact Alex that you should get it.

Ohhhhhhh amy, you wanted a ipad. Ha. i understand. keep inviting everyone to join up.

Yup... I work on it ~ I invite my friends who is from China, Thailand, Japanese more , Also Gally students too... :P

I can not wait to get IPAD ~

Yup... I work on it ~ I invite my friends who is from China, Thailand, Japanese more , Also Gally students too... :P

I can not wait to get IPAD ~

ha ha when you get a Ipad then take a picture of ipad with you. hehe

are they deaf from china, thailand, japanese ??

ha ha when you get a Ipad then take a picture of ipad with you. hehe

are they deaf from china, thailand, japanese ??

Of course ~ They are deaf from different countries ... Dont forget that I am Gallaudet student plus I am international student so I have a lot of friends who is foreign ~ smile ....

Of course ~ They are deaf from different countries ... Dont forget that I am Gallaudet student plus I am international student so I have a lot of friends who is foreign ~ smile ....

yeah i know you graduated from gallaudet. so do you mean that are going back to gallaudet for a grad school?

I am an alumni/a of gallaudet and graduated in late 90'. I don't mind going back to gallaudet again but it's too far from my home. oh well ha

yeah i know you graduated from gallaudet. so do you mean that are going back to gallaudet for a grad school?

I am an alumni/a of gallaudet and graduated in late 90'. I don't mind going back to gallaudet again but it's too far from my home. oh well ha

No, I am looking for a job ... :hmm: then I maybe go back to gally for a grad school next year... :roll:

Hello to everyone.

Hello from Asheville, North Carolina. I used to live outside of New York City.

Back