I'm back.

Leah

Reaction score
Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been around in this group. I will try to post at least once a week. My hearing aids are working pretty good for me right now. Not much going on here.
Hugs,
Leah

Leah said:
Hi all,
Sorry I haven't been around in this group. I will try to post at least once a week. My hearing aids are working pretty good for me right now. Not much going on here. Hugs, Leah

I recalled that you have Widex hearing aids. Is that right? Are you wearing them on a trial? You said that they are pretty good. It sounds that you are somewhat not satisifed with them. Why is that?

Sorry I haven't been around in this group. I will try to post at least once a week.
Definitly post more. This place rawks, and is a lot better then those healthy hearing-type sites

Hello,
Yes I am wearing Widex. No I am not on a trail with them. I like them alot. They are so much better then my other ones. I can hear the beeps now at work.
Leah

deafdyke said:
Definitly post more. This place rawks, and is a lot better then those healthy hearing-type sites

Agreed! Naj (she's new here) and i used to belong to a site called Hearing Exchange, and omg, you couldn't do anything on that site! It was strictly "hearing issues only" They had a chat everynight that we would go to, and you could only talk about "hearing issues only" and ugh...this place beats every other site i've been to. Instead of being proud of being Deaf of HOH they're trying to get rid of it. :evil:

Whatever...my post was totally off topic, sorry.

Glad to hear the new HA's are working well for you!!!

Leah said:
Hello,
Yes I am wearing Widex. No I am not on a trail with them. I like them alot. They are so much better than my other ones. I can hear the beeps now at work.
Leah

Do you have a problem with adjust the sound volume control if the environment is too loud for you? I had that brand for a two-weeks trial, and the adjustment volume won't let me to turn it down more. I like the sound very much.

If you solved that problem, can you explain to me so that I could tell my audiologist to correct it properly? I think my audiologist is new because she got a job two months ago.

Thanks.

...and I love to hear my 1 year old dog yawning (Jack Russell). It surprised me to hear that sound with the Widex hearing aid. I have Starkey digital hearing aid right now for a 2nd trial, and I don't hear that yawn sound yet. I have to go back to my audiologist, and have her to change the frequency for better sounds. I hope that leah would tell me about his/her hearing aid situation.

Hearing Exchange, and omg, you couldn't do anything on that site! It was strictly "hearing issues only" They had a chat everynight that we would go to, and you could only talk about "hearing issues only" and ugh...this place beats every other site i've been to. Instead of being proud of being Deaf of HOH they're trying to get rid of it.
Sorry for going even MORE O/T, but I totally know what you mean! I think this place has got the best balance of any site I've been to out there. I mean there are "healthy hearing" type topics, but there's lots of "deaf culture" type topics out there too!

Back