I'm a recovering alcoholic.......

rockin'robin

Reaction score
and I think I'm doing really well.

I haven't had a drink since last year.

Last year was a few days ago :)

Yeah the person could of had their last drink January 1, 2011 and that would made it a year! It really a dumb joke. It does not say when their last drink was in 2011!

just like telling employees to take the rest of the year off on Dec 30th....:lol:

Yeah the person could of had their last drink January 1, 2011 and that would made it a year! It really a dumb joke. It does not say when their last drink was in 2011!

You can't analyze a joke too carefully. Assume a person partied on New Year's Eve and then said this on New Year's Day (just like the date rr posted the joke). Then you can see the humour ;-).

I can always count on RR to make me laugh. Great to have you back, RR! :D

You can't analyze a joke too carefully. Assume a person partied on New Year's Eve and then said this on New Year's Day (just like the date rr posted the joke). Then you can see the humour ;-).

You are entitled to think it's funny as I am to think it's not!

I responded based on the bolded part of your statement, thought perhaps you didn't get the timeline of the joke. However, you are right, you are entitled to think whatever you like about the joke.:wave:

QUOTE=whatdidyousay!;2008415]You are entitled to think it's funny as I am to think it's not![/QUOTE]

:nana:

Back