If you get bullied at school or work

I thought you were seeing a college counselor , you should saving this stuff to talk with to that person and not being doing it here all the time.

I mean I guess I grew up in a negative/toxic environment so I'm trying to show a positive attitude so I don't understand why I'm getting all the flame

I mean I guess I grew up in a negative/toxic environment so I'm trying to show a positive attitude so I don't understand why I'm getting all the flame

because you made negative, suicidal posts, flopping and attention seeking so we are unable to help you, so you need to find way to solve the problem on your own.

You need to live with it.

No you did not grow up in a negative/toxic environment because you would have gotten used to the environment you are in now. You are negative because you don't know how to handle life. It is new to you.

No you did not grow up in a negative/toxic environment because you would have gotten used to the environment you are in now. You are negative because you don't know how to handle life. It is new to you.
You have no idea what kind of environment he grew up in and I know people that grew up in a negative/toxic environment and never gotten use it . I know a guy who still angry at his parents and he moved out of country to get away from them , he couldn't deal with the insults from his parents anymore.

You have no idea what kind of environment he grew up in and I know people that grew up in a negative/toxic environment and never gotten use it . I know a guy who still angry at his parents and he moved out of country to get away from them , he couldn't deal with the insults from his parents anymore.

Both of you and him should locked up in psych ward so you aren't normal.

Do you know why he complained about everything? Some of what he complained about isn't problematic.

Do you know why he complained about everything? Some of what he complained about isn't problematic.
You said he never been in a toxic environment b/c if he did he would be use to it by now and that is so far from the truth ! I know people that never gotten use to being in
a toxic environment and they grew up in a toxic environment ! That like saying women living in abusive relationship will get use and that doesn't happen !

You said he never been in a toxic environment b/c if he did he would be use to it by now and that is so far from the truth ! I know people that never gotten use to being in
a toxic environment and they grew up in a toxic environment ! That like saying women living in abusive relationship will get use and that doesn't happen !

Are you idiot? whatislife isn't woman, he's man.

He has issue with communication, that all.

ohhh there are people who get used to living in a toxic environment or a abusive relationship and not really know or understand that they ARE in such a situation... in some cases it's all they know and think it is normal. I know of at least one person who stayed in a marriage for 20 years with a guy who probably did abuse her (mentally and emotionally- never physically).

Yes there are some who never get used to it but don't go around saying it's far from the truth when you don't know the WHOLE story of whatislife...none of us do (not that I wanna know...).

ohhh there are people who get used to living in a toxic environment or a abusive relationship and not really know or understand that they ARE in such a situation... in some cases it's all they know and think it is normal. I know of at least one person who stayed in a marriage for 20 years with a guy who probably did abuse her (mentally and emotionally- never physically).

Yes there are some who never get used to it but don't go around saying it's far from the truth when you don't know the WHOLE story of whatislife...none of us do (not that I wanna know...).
You know some people live in their own little bubble and if something didn't happen in that bubble, then it didn't happen at all according to them.

I don't see how that would stop bullying. It seems like it would make it worse. Bullies like to know that they're pushing your buttons by getting a reaction.

Reba is so right! I was in the army ten years, taught in high school for six, and college for twenty. I saw lots of bullies and victims, and sometimes victims who became bullies by overreacting with profanity and negative behaviors. Yes, victims can rise above the childish actions of bullies, but not by becoming childish themselves.

Sorry for your continuing pain--it lets the bullies win. :(

Back