If yall are drinkers

misspurplelady

Reaction score
For ladies, I suggest y'all buy boone's farm and new armstrong...pour em 1 pint cup with sum ice....its soo good taste for u. Just get good moody n horny. Have yall drinking? I hate to be hangover shyt.

Boone's Farm?.....cheap wine, and the taste sucks! I don't drink (for many years now), but when I did, a friend had some Boone's Farm and it was awful!

haha quirklibra, yea that is so easy one. as long as it comes with salt and lemon then bingo!

actually, if i like to chill and chat, usually go for beer or cape cod drink. last week, i like stella artois beer. not bad. :)

haha quirklibra, yea that is so easy one. as long as it comes with salt and lemon then bingo!

actually, if i like to chill and chat, usually go for beer or cape cod drink. last week, i like stella artois beer. not bad. :)

How about Patron with lime????? :)

I like wine and beer too, but tequila gets the party started! :lol:

LOL. I think I havent tried patron with lime but i woudl like to add salt because of covering up the taste of teq.

maybe i will check with patron soon. My girlfriend is getting married in aug. so :hmm:

I have never tried Patron..is it strong?

patron.jpg

it looks like its so strong to me! :shock:

Boone's Farm?.....cheap wine, and the taste sucks! I don't drink (for many years now), but when I did, a friend had some Boone's Farm and it was awful!

That is what we drank when we were youngsters with no taste! :lol:

Back