If we were athletics, common interests but met someone is not athlete

matajan

Reaction score
if we met who athletes like cross country, we may common interests then may lead to relationship...if i met someone who is not athlete, she is not popular or else,

Cross country is considered athletic??? :confused:

Opposites attract man. I dig "nerdy chicks". I even date liberals. :shock:

In the broader sense of your question (No need to focus on one particular interest) it depends on the person.

As TXgolfer said, opposites often attract. Many people hate the idea of spending their life with someone who closely resemble themselves.

Equally, many would rather spend time with someone who shares common interests. For example, if you like to live an active lifestyle, and if you want your partner to be involved in what you do, then it's likely that you will want them to have similar interests.

There's so many variables and conditionals when it comes to relationships. There isn't always a definitive answer. If it was me, I'd see that as a reason to stop looking for answers. Instead, I'd just live life and take it as it comes.

Hello, am Eguasa humphery edosa from nigeria, am athlete track and field 100m,200m and i won two silver medal for deaflympics in taipei 2009. I will like 2 interest 2 join member athlete club. Thank u

My father broke a Florida State record in the broad jump when he was 16. He jumped 22 feet, the world record at the time was 26.

Back