Icons?

December

Reaction score
Are there any icons or banners that I can use to tell people about the site on Myspace, etc?

You can probably use the logo up top there and link it to here, but that's kinda over the standard button size.

Yeah, there is no referral buttons created at this time. Although there are a few groups created in lieu of this. On facebook for sure, myspace I'm not too sure, twitter, yep.

I know your intentions were genuine and that you probably wanted to see more people around here making the experience fun and enjoyable. The problem is what Bottesini is saying to you in her post, is that non-deaf or hard of hearing people (hearing people generally) come by and sometimes "disrespect" some other deafs or ask rude questions, because of various things presented. So it in turn hurts or makes the rest angered.

There are lots of complications involved, but great for those with a broad mind that can accept people for who they are - few are actually like this if you realize it. I guess if everyone took psych/sociology to some extent, they'd be more appreciating.

There are some hearing on here that have gotten accepted by others, but it takes time. Most of the hearing usually flake out pretty fast after spending a few on here.

BTW: Welcome, if I didn't get to say it before. Is it your first time around here?

Back