I wrote a story of my life living with a rare condition

SJCSue

Reaction score
I was born with a rare condition, however, I only have a mild case of Clediocranial Dystosis. If you to read the story about living with this condition, please email me as sjcsue@yahoo.com so I can email it to you. I wanted to post here, but it is very,very long(6 pages double spaced).

I would love to read your story and gain a better understanding of your rare condition. :hug:

One more thing

If you email me, please tell me you are from these boards, so I do not think your email is spam. Thank You in advance!

Send me in email.

Please, Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please, Thank you.

tttgirl!! it is not a good idea to post your email address in here.. why dont you edit this... and PM her your email address??? just a suggestion ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh

I can't find the edit button. What the fuck???

You need to PM one of moderators and ask to edit your post, TTT. That's because once you post, you only have first 30 minutes to edit. After that, it's locked in.

Sent ya an email, I am curious about Dystosis cuz my childhood friend Scott Wells (he was deaf too) died from it last month. I am not quite familiar with it. Thanks!

Just a thought, instead of hassling with all the emails, you could divide your story up into chapters and post them that way. Chapter 1 this week, Chapter 2 next week, and so on.

I'm sure many of us are interested in reading what you've got!

yea many of us are interested in hearing your story!!! :thumb: ;) so like urbanade suggested.. do a chapter at a time.. once a week.. or maybe a each day, whatever you feel is easier for you...

since the topic is all about your health.. i suggest you to post it under health.. something like that.. i dont remember the category... so go back to the AD homepage .. and you will see the list of the categories.. then you will know what i am talking about.. ;)... i am looking forward reading about your story!!

Back