I would (blank) the person above me.

Id inform the PAM there are more kangaroos there than deer over here. They're being culled :(

This game has completely changed from "I would ______ the person above me" to "__________________person above me__________________". :P

I would inform the general public due of being a smartass and not replying in the correct thread fashion i will kick the shins that belonged to the person above me.

I would inform the general public due of being a smartass and not replying in the correct thread fashion i will kick the shins that belonged to the person above me.

:rofl:

I would like to apologize to the person above me. :P Then kick him back and run really fast the other way. :lol:

I would thank PAM for the information and whish him luck but secretly hope he gets caught by PFH :giggle:

I would tell the PAM I like both. And Niel Peart too.

NeilPeart.jpg

I would tell the PAM he is the drummer for a little Canadian band called Rush. And that is his little drumset.

img10.jpg

NeilPeart.jpg

I would tell the PAM that the only song I know by Rush is "Tom Sawyer" (which I really love). Oh and the pictures are amazing.

I would tell society's_child that the photo in her sig is really funny

I would totally :h5: the person above me for the stunt he pulled last night.

Back