I will be at MAAD's hotel in Denver...

deafclimber

Reaction score
alldeaf.comers,

tomorrow night i will be at MAAD's westin hotel at approx. 11pm after i will be arrived in denver at 10pm. i hope i can meet yall, alldeaf.comers. it will be my only best time before i will be gone to mtns for rock climbing for a week.

who will be at there ? just come and say hi to me if u remmy my face. if you dont remmy what i look like,
see my pix at my post in 10th page.

Whoo! :dance: I would love to meet you, however, I already have plan to go to my hometown to attend my high school reunion. Perhaps next time. :wave:

Enjoy your climbing in Colorado!! :thumb:

oh awww I was hope that u would coming , Cheleler !!! that mean u don't want to meet me at all nothing at all !! oh fine with me !!!!!! lol jk

hey Deafclimber , U might run into me over the weekend at that location where u are ... and I can't make it to go to boulder with u this sat morning sorry sir !! but hope that we would have the chance to meet each other or if not then maybe next time would be better... otherwise, are u plan to go to loco funky on saturday night ?

Hey hey hey! LOL I do want to meet you too, KnightWolf68!! :P Just that the timing isn't right. UGH!

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey hey hey! LOL I do want to meet you too, KnightWolf68!! :P Just that the timing isn't right. UGH!
haha I know u do so do I !!! I just give u hard time as usual ! hehe

Hey WonderBum !!!! I am very forward to meet u this saturday and I hope ur host and u won't be lost to find my place this Saturday morning !!!

I will keep updates with all of u for whats going on at MAAD ... I have heard that there going to be allot of deafies going to be there !

Hey Lasza and Pimpdaddyposse, are both of u plan to be at Maad this weekend ??? if u do then try to look up to me !!! :ily:

ahhh cheleler - ditto. wud love to meet ya.

knightwolf- that is no problem if u cant join us on climbing. we will do on either first or third flatiron. it depends on how crowd it will be on third flatiron because it will be open on august first since it has bird nesting. anyway, hopefully i ll see ya there.... unfortunately we wont be able to go to niteclub on sat nite because i will be in golden gate right after climbing on 1000ft flatiron for approx 8 hrs, according to my cyber climbing friend. i wud be very tired at night.

*sobs* i hope you have a WONDERFUL time! And I hope Minnepaul kicks ass =X And if maad or nsad ever comes back to MN - you better go and then find me :D (thats for everyone else too!)

Originally posted by pinkster
*sobs* i hope you have a WONDERFUL time! And I hope Minnepaul kicks ass =X And if maad or nsad ever comes back to MN - you better go and then find me :D (thats for everyone else too!)
Out of curious what town u live in Minnesota ??? if u don't want to post here then u can PM me and tell me... cuz I do go visit Minnesota once or twice a year!! i usually visit three different location in Minnesota

Originally posted by deafclimber
alldeaf.comers,

tomorrow night i will be at MAAD's westin hotel at approx. 11pm after i will be arrived in denver at 10pm. i hope i can meet yall, alldeaf.comers. it will be my only best time before i will be gone to mtns for rock climbing for a week.

who will be at there ? just come and say hi to me if u remmy my face. if you dont remmy what i look like,
see my pix at my post in 10th page.

Kewl! Why not we meet somewhere in Denver area? PM me if u like to arranging to meet. :D

yes yes.. next time :)

I used to live in St Louis Park, but now i live in Edina, but ususally I say Minneapolis cause Im on the border. Take your pick. I've also lived in Brooklyn Center, Richfield and (not in mn) Colorado Springs.. tee hee.. hence my interest in MAAD being at CO :D

Originally posted by knightwolf68
Hey Lasza and Pimpdaddyposse, are both of u plan to be at Maad this weekend ??? if u do then try to look up to me !!! :ily:
Yeah I'm suppose to go locofunk with Lasza somehow and I'm suppose to talk to her online later today or tomorrow (friday) before I meet her somewhere....since I already have the ticket... pm me if I'm online... ttyl

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Yeah I'm suppose to go locofunk with Lasza somehow and I'm suppose to talk to her online later today or tomorrow (friday) before I meet her somewhere....since I already have the ticket... pm me if I'm online... ttyl
Oh cool.... see u there then ... otherwise i will be at Maad whole weekend !! but not going to ballroom and rest other stuffs u know i only go and watch games and go up to loco funk too

knightwolf.... pls give me a direction of loco funk. we might come over next friday not tmw. just email me at ipager while i am away from pc... i will go nutty without pc for more than 9 days.. *sniff*

Originally posted by deafclimber
knightwolf.... pls give me a direction of loco funk. we might come over next friday not tmw. just email me at ipager while i am away from pc... i will go nutty without pc for more than 9 days.. *sniff*
well loco funky is only held during this saturday only ... u can look up in the informations in www.coloradodeaf.com

Originally posted by knightwolf68
well loco funky is only held during this saturday only ... u can look up in the informations in www.coloradodeaf.com

dang ! i ll be flying back to home on aug 9th. many thanks, knightwolf. any plan like deafies' socialization on fri nite ?

so u will arrive at 11 pm tomorrow night right ??? it will be very short time for u since the bar would have closed at 2 am ... since there is so many bars cross the street from where ur staying at the hotel .. i think they have six to 8 bars cross the street ... i will page ya to let u know where we are so u will know the updates and stop by and drop by for short chat otherwise u want to get up really early am for rock climb like what u told me to meet all folks at 8 am ... from that hotel to boulder would be about 30 min drive i think

ppsssttt pls pm me with ur pager address as i was accident delete it

yeah thats one but i am not going to that place tomorrow night ... i rather to stay where the games is ... afterward i am very sure most of us will go cross the street where the bars is ..

Ah, OK. I'm sure you all will have a blast! :thumb: Take some PICTURES cuz I wanna see all of you too! ;)

Back