I was bored and did this...

*Grin* :rofl: Now let's see how your family reacts.

AHHH! i figured it out! :D (but putting it on the top of the coil, not on the top of the magnet inside of the skin! :doh:

I SORTA GOT HIS ASS!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

he IMed me and said to please warm up the food to get ready for dinner while he was outside moving my jeep.... i said no, i am not feeling good cuz i "had a lil accident"... BOY!!! you should have seen him when he came in... he looked at me, asked "are you ok!!!??? are you sick!???" he looked white as a ghost and scared!!! :rofl:

i go... ooowww... my head (turning my head towards him)... then he looked at my head... he looked SO BAFFLED!!! i started LAUGHING SO HARD!!! (i couldn't help it!!!--- TRIED SO HARD TO NOT TO LAUGH!!!) SHEESH!!! and i said... I GOT YOUR SORRY ASS!!!" ... he gulped... said "ahhh, you got a loose screw in your head!" and laughed... cuz it was my SWEET REVENGE on him for getting me last night!!! :squint:

to those who know us IN PERSON, know we love to play pranks/jokes on each other and TRY TOO HARD to make them work!!! :D :rofl: i know we don't act our age! :booty: who gives a flying fook... we love to have fun! :D

now my next victims will be my family! :rofl: ...
can't wait to see what or how they react!!!

You just never stop. :bowlol: I won't be surprised that your other half will get your sorry ass soon and I can't wait to hear about it as well!

You just never stop. :bowlol: I won't be surprised that your other half will get your sorry ass soon and I can't wait to hear about it as well!

:D

WE SURE HAD A LOT OF FUN IN BAWSTON! :nana:

i will never forget the look on your face when you saw my sorry ass other half and i playing pranks on each other! :rofl:

Lucia... What an awesome stories..

Feisty :ty: for the story lol

everyone in my family included my inlaw were amazing how these magnets works with my CI too LMAO

Wendy..

he got me BIG TIME!!! made my heart POUND!!! :fu: and don't YOU DARE to laugh!!! :squint:

one day we were walking in the loop hand by hand (isn't that romantic!!!??? :giggle: )... we walked over those grill things on the sidewalks... he pretended to FALL INTO ONE!!! :eek3: I SCREAMED! :squint: he was LAUGHING HE FOOKING ASS OFF!!! :rofl: i told him i was GOING TO GET HIS SORRY ASS--- just waaaittt... he was like yea right!!!

sure enough i got his sorry ass!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: one night, i stood by the door when he he opened the door from the john... and went BOO!!! I SCARED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM!!! :rofl: he was holding his chest! :rofl: :rofl: and said... "YOU GOT ME!" and grinned... :D :angel:

Back