I want to tell all you for truly apologize!!!!

Originally posted by bbnt
eye.jpg
That's one ugly eye...

Originally posted by Master PePe
NAh, He will do it again... That his ego way.. what a loser...

icon3.gif
"NAh, He will do it again... That his ego way.. what a loser...Blah" you:type: Do you think that i will do it again?:eek: how come? my ego always be ego without change my attitudes toward others?:roll: i amn't loser... :P

Uh huh? wat did i miss?

wat happened to here....? wat's going on? ahhh i missed everything..

first of all, obviously, I missed those remarks, second of all, I don't care, third of all.. I don't a :madfawk: about it. 4th of all, if I do get those remarks then I would be laughing cuz it is just wordssssssssssss... so..

wb :wave:

I don't know who you are but I don't know that you got banned. But I guess that I have been away for long time enough.

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
first of all, obviously, I missed those remarks, second of all, I don't care, third of all.. I don't a :madfawk: about it. 4th of all, if I do get those remarks then I would be laughing cuz it is just wordssssssssssss... so..

wb :wave:
Yes brother, :laugh2: but thank you! :thumb:

Originally posted by Coralicious
ohhh i'm all behind.
Sis, Sorry you are behind it.. but let move on and have enjoy to read hottie thread post around.. stay peace!

Originally posted by Master PePe
he be warned or he will riding in
transport_137.gif

by me the Master PePe
beret.gif
I hope Cheif Mod and Mod would not kick me out of this adv2 and neither put me on the banned in the bright future. :naughty:

ck you know better not to be ego i know yours way becareful next time ok but of course i forgive you man

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
ck you know better not to be ego i know yours way becareful next time ok but of course i forgive you man
:mad2: , you better shh!! :shock: you know my ways is ... don't give your some details of explain.. :P anyway i am happy to hear back to you dinah!! what is up ??

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
ahh. Ego is a good emotional.. i'm ego somtimes, lolz
Yeah LiLYx, Ego makes me feel so good and enegry!! that way i am.. I CAN'T HELP IT! :ugh: No one can stop me that way my egomantic things .. God's gift that why they jealious of me. welll thanks for your support!!! :thumb:

Originally posted by sweetgalz94
dannnggg ck.... nuthin much just kickin back as usually i do ha
Yeah kisy kickin'back and read this various thread posts... :D just chillin' my sweet friend Dinah!!!:naughty:

:slap: at you ck... u know my way to do that to you eheheh nothing new girl!!!!! just kiddo...

Back