I want men's point of view on this.....

pardon me, I didn't know I'm on the wrong board... Is this a fundamental baptist board ?

they basically say the same thing about skirts like how guy treat them differently and everything.

actually I think skirts and dresses look cute: http://www.dressaday.com/

Do you really think wearing pants or jeans is going to stop a rapist from raping women.

skirts don't do what slacks/jeans can do...outline more of the woman's bottom half. That's why it's more "acceptable" in a professional setting to wear "slacks" or dress pants, as opposed to skirts...it's a different sort of expression that is implied.

I think the OP is saying she is a slacker (?) or she was a slacker since HS (?) and is trying to decide if she should remain being a slacker or not (?)

LOL! No, I am no slacker (lol). I just like wearing slacks as they are comfortable and I don't have to worry about looking decent when I sit down (chair or floor).

Do you really think wearing pants or jeans is going to stop a rapist from raping women.

I assume that..... The rapist might have to undo the belt and then unzip the pants when he can flip the skirt over the woman. Tell me if I am wrong or not.

I assume that..... The rapist might have to undo the belt and then unzip the pants when he can flip the skirt over the woman. Tell me if I am wrong or not.

It doesn't matter what the woman wears. A rapist gets his jollies from his power over her.

Well...that does remind me of the many times my ex would call and say "Honey, put on a dress!...I'll be home shortly"!

Back