I ve got deaf community say VP-200 shit! Is that true???

which is better VP-100 or VP-200

• VP-100

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • VP-200

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have any idea what means "Gateway"?

When you get multiple PC in your home, including VP. They all share with one internet connection, right? So, every PC needs to know where is the gatway is. So, that they can go though to get into Internet. That is what it is all about. It does not have any rules in there.

I though VP-200 gateway more strict than VP-100???

I dont know yet cuz I havent got 200 yet.. and 100 is having problems. so (shrugs).. :dunno:

Wait and see! Right now, Sorenson is number one VRS provider.

I don't care about SnapVRS. Even though I already applied for one, and I am just curious what they got to offer. They might have hard time beating Sorenson, there is so many reason behind this.

What happen to the SNAPVRS that you thinks it better than Sorenson?

Sure, VP-100 got plms too, did you try to call Tech support? They are out there trying to help you. Same with your PC, got plm too, right? Nothing is pefect, if VP was so perfect, then there won't be any tech support, right?

I dont know yet cuz I havent got 200 yet.. and 100 is having problems. so (shrugs).. :dunno:

Xentra,
you got vp 100 or 200 ?

I did emailed to sorenson company in Canada and have not got vp at all... since a year.
Wha.. a joke?

I'm not here to wait for vp get it one... forget it...
Which good thing I have my own vp i2eyes... :)

What??? Sorenson company in Canada! Really...What town?

I cannot vote yet.... I was told by friends they love vp=200 .. because speed dials up to 500 instead of 40... mine is vp-100 but will be replaced to 200 sooner in dec or january... just wait and see.. then I will vote

Yea ---

I am just speaking to xentra on his post and that thinks SNAPVRS will be better than Sorenson. So I look at their website at begin is crap and until its getting sweep and better view. It still just sending me newsletter. :laugh2:

I am just waiting and see how all like you say,
there is so many reason behind this."

Wait and see! Right now, Sorenson is number one VRS provider.

I don't care about SnapVRS. Even though I already applied for one, and I am just curious what they got to offer. They might have hard time beating Sorenson, there is so many reason behind this.

Yea, one thing I don't like about SnapVRS is that their screen size is small! I don't know if can hook up with TV or my PC monitor. My VP-100 (Yes, I still have VP-100!) is hooked up with my PC monitor and I love it!

Yea ---

I am just speaking to xentra on his post and that thinks SNAPVRS will be better than Sorenson. So I look at their website at begin is crap and until its getting sweep and better view. It still just sending me newsletter. :laugh2:

I am just waiting and see how all like you say,

Do you have any idea what means "Gateway"?

When you get multiple PC in your home, including VP. They all share with one internet connection, right? So, every PC needs to know where is the gatway is. So, that they can go though to get into Internet. That is what it is all about. It does not have any rules in there.

do u know the sorenson VP-Serie has outgoing gatway from inside vp other
I 2 eye has outgoing from inside vp gateway.

that why server sorenson can change by itself and display monitor who use vp-serie by the way the i 2 ey's rule dvc-1k owner by buyer!!!

when dvc-1k using dial nbr phone to vp-serie not work, both are different server i 2 eye and sorenson, the simply best using IP its work ;)

What happen to the SNAPVRS that you thinks it better than Sorenson?

I guess they SnapVRS need more receive deafs who application for SnapVRS! what the FCC rules are, etc.
I receive recently email from SnapVRS,

Here’s what some of our testers have to say:

“The Ojo is a 'must' for home! I appreciate that Snap!VRS is taking the opportunity to get input from Deaf people in developing a quality service for us.”
- Phil from NJ

“Wow! What a neat Ojo VP! It is worth the wait! Ojo VP is so easy to use and small enough to fit on the desk without the use of the TV! Ojo's picture quality is clear…I love this new Ojo VP better than any of the VPs that are out there!”
- Margaret from WI

“Ojo is wonderful, very comfortable to use. It’s great to have us Deaf people part of the testing group that is helping make a wonderful service for the Deaf community.”
- Edwin from PA

“The interpreters are wonderful, and I can see them clearly with the Ojo…thanks for offering a service that will benefit Deaf people.”
- James from MD

Snap!VRS has also been working hard to make the Ojo(TM) video phone technology work with other VRS providers. Since the Ojo uses the newest technology, we have some additional work to do, but it won’t be long. We are also committed to developing an E-911 solution – we know how important it is to be able to call 911!

Maybe you are asking “When can I use Snap VRS?” Please be patient! We will be open as soon as our testing is complete and we are satisfied that we have high quality VRS to offer you.

Thanks for all of your continued support and interest in Snap!VRS. We are excited about our progress, and look forward to seeing you on a Snap!VRS call soon. Keep an eye on your inbox for more news!

Sincerely,

- The Snap!VRS Team

Why not try test which is better!!
this is FREE!!!

;)

Xentra,
you got vp 100 or 200 ?

I did emailed to sorenson company in Canada and have not got vp at all... since a year.
Wha.. a joke?

I'm not here to wait for vp get it one... forget it...
Which good thing I have my own vp i2eyes... :)

Last week ago they sorenson communication host in Hotel Toronto for hire interpreter work for sorenson!!! WTF they soresnon did goahead process with out permission by CRTC!!!
I have no idea when......... By the way
Will find out more this month January 07 deadline by CRTC, I hope using SPRINT provider VRS than soreson!!!

Xentra,

Pssst!, vp100 coming from usa... already gave it away to Canada... Canada got vp100 from us.. decide to giving away to Deaf Canadian people..

FYI...

One of my friend who prevouis user vp100 really sucks... because limit features.. and having hard time sometime too.. until got vp200 and happy about this one best.. because vp200 have lot excellence features... zoom in , zoom out, flashing lite and much more... Like wow.. I wanted those.. why vp100?

Should have same time throughout US/CANADA... ?? Why can't we?

I am only vote vp-100 because I haven't see vp 200 myself ?

Sorenson VRS

Check out this link!

I understand that Sorenson wants to do the business in Canada but what I mean is that which town in Canada Sorenson opens its business. I know all VP100 users in Edmonton and Vancouver are calling the VRS call centers in USA. Not in Canada. Also, Sorenson is already interviewing some Canadians for the VRS centers in Canada in near future. So right now, nothing in Canada. I could be wrong so any correction is welcom.

It is probably because Canada of that whoever president or so that doesn't support like I said before that USA that FCC fund pay to Sorenson and other VRS provider.

They might test with your country and will get VP200, its might take 3 or 5 years done for everyone have vp200.

:o

Xentra,

Pssst!, vp100 coming from usa... already gave it away to Canada... Canada got vp100 from us.. decide to giving away to Deaf Canadian people..

FYI...

One of my friend who prevouis user vp100 really sucks... because limit features.. and having hard time sometime too.. until got vp200 and happy about this one best.. because vp200 have lot excellence features... zoom in , zoom out, flashing lite and much more... Like wow.. I wanted those.. why vp100?

Should have same time throughout US/CANADA... ?? Why can't we?

I disagreed completely that VP-200 is shitty. NOTHING is 100% perfect, sure some VP-200 turns out to be defective, it does NOT mean it is shitty. Problem is that as right now VP-200 is small and when a person got defective VP-200 they would declare VP-200 SHITTY. Tell you this, there are plenty of VP-100 is defective as well. Nothing is perfect!

Whats difference between them?

As for network set up requirement... NO DIFFERENT! Same gateway, same everything.

As for features, VP-200 got much more features, some of them I found is not true...

That's what I assumed. Few of my friends got VP-200 and do have its share of problems as well. I think I better stick with VP-100 for a while till they debug the VP-200 problems and should be fine by then. As long my VP-100 works fine so why should I change when they offer me VP-200.

Only I do know that VP-200 features sure beat the old one.

I was told that Sorenson focus on VP-200 more while less with VP-100 to update and changes underway. That was what caused some server problems between VP callers few weeks ago. Also what Diehard said also contributed to both VP types some problems as well. Not perfect yet.. true!

I'm sure as time goes it will get better and better.

Back