I think I'm off moderation, but some of my posts still haven't posted?

jfinner1

Reaction score
Hello, I'm sorry if I'm being impatient. I posted a few messages, and got the "must be approved by the mods" message. Now my messages seem to be appearing normally, but a few that I posted earlier this week still haven't appeared. So, I'm wondering if I should re-post them, or just wait, or if my posts were lost in the nether, or what. lol Thanks.

Are you talking threads, posts or both? Try going to your home page and looking at the statistics. Click on find all posts. Can you see all your posts there? It's easy to forget where they are as this place is pretty big.

It's done as a filter to check for spam accounts.
You can do the following bypass moderation messages, and they are your only options:

1) Keep posting until you get past 10 posts. Your current post count is under your username.
2) Wait for the administrator accounts to approve your posts (not the moderators).
3) Ask Alex to remove your account limitations.

That's the weird thing. My post count is currently listed as 8. But I've been able to post my last 3 or 4 posts without needing to be approved. But I know of at least two posts that haven't actually posted, both of which needed to be approved by a moderator. Both of the posts I know I'm missing were replies in active threads. One of them was actually a reply to a thread I'd already posted in, where my first post appeared without needed to be moderated, two people replied to me, and when I went to reply to them, I got the "must be check by a mod" message, and it still hasn't posted, even though it's been over 24 hours. Am I making any sense?

Perhaps I didn't make it clear in the previous message... Here it is in simpler terms.

The posts you made that did not show up went into the filtered messages. They will not show up until they are approved by accounts with administrator-level privileges.
In reality you may have 12 posts from 9(+3), but the +3 do not show up unless they are approved by humans with that access. There is no promise they will show up after 24 hours, and filtered messages are not actively checked.

You can either:
1) Wait until the administrator accounts approve of your 3 or more posts: no time frame guaranteed. (You may want to do it with #3 at the same time)
2) Keep posting until you get past 10 posts. This an alternative set count that removes the restriction until after you reach this amount. Your posts may or may not be filtered in the meantime.
3) Contact Alex to remove the account restriction.

Back