I think I did the right thing

excuse me for double checking and editing to make sure that the research i do was legit

<3 is ascii art for a heart. In internet lingo, <3 refers as a way of saying thanks, or you can use it to say "i heart you" ( <3 you ) or just love someone in general. It can go from jokes to serious.

oic. :ty: in that case, :giggle:

excuse me for double checking and editing to make sure that the research i do was legit

Your behavior is very typical of someone who is married to their drug.

I have friends who smoke weed all the time, and they have never claimed the same outrageous facts you have.

jillio, if i deleted my post in which i said i was confused, would that enable you to regain your ability to feign feminimity? :giggle:

Your behavior is very typical of someone who is married to their drug.

I have friends who smoke weed all the time, and they have never claimed the same outrageous facts you have.

actually, i'd say that i'm just a recreational smoker, i dont usually purchase weed, nor do i smoke everyday therefore i'm not "married" to it but then you'd just accuse me of being defensive

I would say you have an interesting stand on this compLicated. Your source seems somewhat credible. Though there are some things lacking in it.

I'm not here to harp on your fallacies, but much rather state my opinion in what I think that source should focus on.
Number one, it's based on 1993 data. The automobiles of 1993 =/= 2008-2009, but I know you knew that already. Now I don't know how they evaluated what vehicle would be the consensus there either. The drivers of 1993 =/= the drivers of 2009, especially in california!!

Number two, the article and abstract fails to state the city location or metropolitan area it was conducted in. SF is very metropolitan, it isn't a joke to drive around there. In Oakland sometimes I feel uneasy weaving with the traffic. It isn't like Southern California where I am used to long wide open lanes, people cutting each other off and flipping the bird. We're really hostile when it comes to the world of traffic here, and being a Southern Californian driver of 9 years I would say I feel scared of NorCal traffic. But that's also that I'm not used to it, though that's not the point.

Number three, race should probably play a factor in this. It is a well known stereotype that certain ethnicities are more likely to get induced or toxicated while the same amount for another race would just barely or ever so slightly buzz them.

Just my two cents.

We're really notorious here in California about our driving. I can share you a cool quote, though I forgot who I got it from.
"Southern California, a land built for automobiles and famously hostile to those who commute by other means. "

actually, i'd say that i'm just a recreational smoker, i dont usually purchase weed, nor do i smoke everyday therefore i'm not "married" to it but then you'd just accuse me of being defensive

Oh, you're just one of those freeloaders that smokes everyone else's weed. What little credibility you had just disappeared.:lol:

That is not good weed I hate weed I don't like about to drugs. I hate it. I wish be happy avoid to drugs. i don't want to trouble. i won't be again do no more no way i won't be smoke give you wreck your life on mind worst to bad. It it sometimes hard tell you. Be careful I figure out good choice best to life.

Oh, you're just one of those freeloaders that smokes everyone else's weed. What little credibility you had just disappeared.:lol:

you need to read carefully cuz then that could contribute to your ignorance.

i said, quote, 'i dont usually purchase weed' unquote.

note the word USUALLY
not like my world revolves around that

you need to read carefully cuz then that could contribute to your ignorance.

i said, quote, 'i dont usually purchase weed' unquote.

note the word USUALLY
not like my world revolves around that

Then you usually freeload and smoke other people's weed. Same difference.

And,sweetie, I am not the one suffering from ignorance here.

I would say you have an interesting stand on this compLicated. Your source seems somewhat credible. Though there are some things lacking in it.

I'm not here to harp on your fallacies, but much rather state my opinion in what I think that source should focus on.
Number one, it's based on 1993 data. The automobiles of 1993 =/= 2008-2009, but I know you knew that already. Now I don't know how they evaluated what vehicle would be the consensus there either. The drivers of 1993 =/= the drivers of 2009, especially in california!!

Number two, the article and abstract fails to state the city location or metropolitan area it was conducted in. SF is very metropolitan, it isn't a joke to drive around there. In Oakland sometimes I feel uneasy weaving with the traffic. It isn't like Southern California where I am used to long wide open lanes, people cutting each other off and flipping the bird. We're really hostile when it comes to the world of traffic here, and being a Southern Californian driver of 9 years I would say I feel scared of NorCal traffic. But that's also that I'm not used to it, though that's not the point.

Number three, race should probably play a factor in this. It is a well known stereotype that certain ethnicities are more likely to get induced or toxicated while the same amount for another race would just barely or ever so slightly buzz them.

Just my two cents.

We're really notorious here in California about our driving. I can share you a cool quote, though I forgot who I got it from.
"Southern California, a land built for automobiles and famously hostile to those who commute by other means. "

noted, considered and appreicated. :) that's all i was trying to ask for-- somebody just to consider the alternative that there could be at LEAST someone out there who does smoke and can handle it without endangering others.

Back