I receive Vesid services and its about to be close does anyone has any advices?

pedro2

Reaction score
I,m 22 from Brooklyn New york and I'm a person with panic disorder,anxiety, and depression and I'm a person with learning disabilities which means that it take me time to learn and always attended special education.that's all the disabilities I have I just through maybe some of you goes to this program or heard about about VESID is a funded program for people with disabilities.My VESID Counselor Sended me to an place called ICD in 2009 to do an academic test or something like that and I score every test by 50 and 40 my vocabulary by 5.8 and my reading comprehension 2.8 and so on.As an result of the test the examiner wrote down recommendation:supported work:maintenance and food service but I didn't want that.My VESID Counselor said that she going to close my case if I don't know what to do so she is giving me some time and I have to give her an call on august 23.I already went to an program is not supported work and I was going there every once a week since last august the job coach was teaching the same thing about interview and being clean now I'm not in the program because VESID can't paid for it still no job.VESID paid for trades school and I don't think I could even do an trade like computer repair you have to learn about CPU and stuff about computer and I may have an difficult time reading or concentrating and I haven't been doing anything in this pass 2 years I can't find anything on my own also now it worse because of this mental condition what I'm trying to say is that I don't know now I'm going to be good at studying anything.I would like to do an trade that is short like maybe 6 or 8 months I already spoken to my VESID Counselor alots of time if they got an list of careers or program and she said no.I only got to august 23 to decide whatever trade it is I have to try but this is my last shot at VESID does anyone have any advices?

Back