I picked up my new HA Monday

mizerey

Reaction score
I just wanted to update everyone. I picked up my Phonak Cassia M H2O on Monday along with the Compilot. I love them!! I can hear much better and the sound is so much clearer. I heard a cricket for the first time in 25 years and music sounds much nicer now. I have also discovered that I hear TONS more than I did before. My boyfriend clacks his teeth together when he eats and it drives me batty! We can't even eat in the same room. I go in next Wed. to check how they are working out for me.
I need to get a slight sore spot fixed on the one earmold and I have to ask if they can turn the bass sounds up for music. I also need the tubing adjusted on my right ear because the HA seems to like to randomly come off the back of my ear and leave it hanging my the mold.

Congrats on the recent acquisition...I got new hearing aids myself not too long ago. It's always amazing what you miss with the wrong brand and how the world changes with the right one.

Laura

Glad they are working well for you. Am I right these are what your insurance would only pay for? Hope things keep improving with them :)

Yes insurance would only pay for the most basic model. The sound difference between these and the Phonak Extra that I had before is amazing!

No I have worn 2 HA for the past 7 years. Before that I only had 1 HA until I convinced my audi that this wasn't helping me any. Sorry about not making that very clear.

I did, they are the ocean blue color which I like a lot! My old pair were purple. I have always refused to wear the beige ever since I was forced to wear the stupid body worn fm when I was in grammar school. Even the old Starkey I had for my bad ear was brown (they only gave me the choice of matching my hair or beige).

Back