I need some suggestions

Cheri said:
Ahhhh Yes that makes sense, He might be in college. Now I understand it. At first I was confused why the money went to the son not the mother. Thanks for explaining that ;)

Or the child may be disbilities...

parent who pay child support pays child until they finish school that includes colleges and/or they are disbilities may be up till 21-25 depend on the area of states to states... I remember my dad pay to my ex-step mom for my youngest sister in college.. She now is teacher, Dad doesn't pay child support anymore.. My ex-bro in law is paying my sister for my oldest neiece in college as she is now 2nd year in college... My mom did explained to me that! I didn't know. I was thinking it was so mean for parent to pay childsupport but it does make sense cuz most parent do pay tuitions.. My sister had to sell her camper trailer to Pay for her daughter's college tutition!

I know you did agree that it does make sense but I also want to "add" about disbilities too!

Judge do make parent to pay child support if child is also disbilities..

Anyway,

EvilGurl...

You need to go see child support center/lawyer to get some child support payment from this father...

You may get lucky that he may never see her/him Or he may will. but some lawyer/Child support may suggest with supervised visitation.. since you mention he is abusing with drugs! so make sure you keep all details in truthful and the law will work quicker that way... Sometime it may be a hard fighting case.. My ex was trying to make me look so bad, and his lawyer told to my lawyer, and I told her, Oh please he does that to make me look bad during our relationship time why you think i have hard time getting polices and court to believe me in past, I finally got out of bad relationship! I do not want my children to go thru for many years If we were still together God I don't know what will happen because I know my kids will be on his side due of his verbal threats etc! the Cops Even HEARD HIM yelling at me due my kitchen door was open (as I was letting dog to go outside when the dispatcher told me the crusier cops are at my door and is requesting me to let dog outside).... then I went back to phone and told dispatcher that the dog is outside and he slam the door on my face etc.. the cop even heard the slamming etc. and witness etc.. I got the restraining order!!!

trust me and few other gals/guys who been thru a hard life.. go to child support center/lawyer to get child support payment you will need it for the child to be fed, clothes, live in warm home, and her/his college future :) :)

Wendy

Oh dear, Its sad to read your story, Wendy. :tears: But I'm happy that your husband is willing to adopt your kids. Your kids derserve to be happy.

You are correct over disbilities, Wendy. I really dont know how long the parent has to pay child support to guardian of disbilities children. perhaps long life????? I really dont know anything about child support law about disbilites.

Welcome, sweetie Cheri :ily:

WBHarley said:
My ex did NOT even see my kids, No phone calls, No letters, No birthday cards, no christmas cards etc etc you name it all since 1999 till 2003 When my husband adopted the kids!!! some court may be very harsh but Some court may willingn to "work it out" as long both parents make agreement.. if both are not agreeing then it will be very hard to have another parent to adopt the kid/kids

Understood! Either of my boys have gotten anything from their father either not even a birthday card or even showed up for their birthdays when I invited him because he is still my son's father. I double doubt that my sons fathers would give up their parental rights. Soon I am expecting a payment from my son's father because they recovered his employment and they also raise the monthly payment up highter because he was far behind in support. :mrgreen: I am glad that it worked out for you. Your children deserved a loving father every child deserved it. :ily:

Cheri said:
Understood! Either of my boys have gotten anything from their father either not even a birthday card or even showed up for their birthdays when I invited him because he is still my son's father. I double doubt that my sons fathers would give up their parental rights. Soon I am expecting a payment from my son's father because they recovered his employment and they also raise the monthly payment up highter because he was far behind in support. :mrgreen: I am glad that it worked out for you. Your children deserved a loving father every child deserved it. :ily:

Ohhh yes he is lovin' father and husband!

My kids adores him

Psst everyone... It was my daughter Kayla who pushed me and lance to fall in love with eachother :D I do thank her for get me to know lance more and more!! She asked him to bring Jasmine over, so He has been bringing his friend's daughter jasmine to play over, then he offer to do some repair around my home which my ex broke walls etc... soo He has been there for us! even when we were "just friends" for 1 year!

Who says that Capicorn and Libra doesn't work out with eachother ? Guess we are a rare couple!!! :nana:

EvilGurl666 said:
I thought that if i go to court against him to make him pay for child support then hes able to take the child away am i wrong? i just dont want him to take the baby away from me. I cant even trust him with the baby cuz he uses drugs with his friends and he smokes too. He even uses drugs while we were together and he tried to make me smoke pot but i refused!!! I know he is the father of the baby cuz hes the only guy i was with. i am not worried about that.

In your State Court may request a baby's biological father to take a DNA paternity blood test to see if he is the biological father who is forced by court order to pay child support. If the baby's paternity does not pay the child support then your State will be automacilly deduct the money from his paycheck where he works or apply social security. You will collect the baby's father's social security check every month if the father does not work.

The court order the paternity to pay a child support to the baby until he/she turns 18 years old. You need to contact with State of Child Support Enforcement to establish the deduct from the baby's father work paystub money weekly or biweekly from his company where he works. If he does not pay you on the time then he will be going to the jail.

WBHarley said:
My ex did NOT even see my kids, No phone calls, No letters, No birthday cards, no christmas cards etc etc you name it all since 1999 till 2003 When my husband adopted the kids!!! some court may be very harsh but Some court may willingn to "work it out" as long both parents make agreement.. if both are not agreeing then it will be very hard to have another parent to adopt the kid/kidsWendy

Same with my ex husband does not mail greeting cards birthday, christmas, etc... to two boys at all since their father left State of Massachusetts to moving down to West VA in December 1999. Last time, my younger son spoke with his father was around spring 2000 on TTY. He pour out of his chest, told his Dad ( I do not want you call here anymore. You had been hurt rest of this family even my Mom.) Please leave us alone as we do not want to seeing you ever again. He hung up on him. He hysterically cried. Of course, he was very hurtful and painful. He did not know much of his family like his Dad has a daughter in Michigan and younger son in Vermont/Massachusetts. He has no idea who his half-siblings.

He was recovery with therapist in a long term. He went to private school with excellent support from the teachers. I work two jobs to support him and other son for a better life and education.

Of course, I am extremely tired but I have no choice. We need to move on with our life with their new step-Dad and his family who give a lot of love and support two sons.

Back