I need some advice what some advice that you can tell me?

pedro2

Reaction score
I,m 22 from Brooklyn New york and I'm a person with panic disorder,anxiety, and depression and I'm a person with learning disabilities which means that it take me time to learn.I always attended special education I receive VESID services they paid for trade school and programs for training and help them find an job.My VESID Counselor sended me to an place called ICD in 2009 to do an academic test or something like that and I score every test by 50 and 40 my vocabulary by 5.8 and my reading comprehension 2.8 and so on.As an result of the test the examiner wrote down recommendation:supported work:maintenance and food service I refused and my vesid counselor said that she going to close my case if I don't know what to do so she is giving me two weeks I have to give her an call on august 23.Their program to find an job takes like months it could take to 1 year to find a job I was actually going to this program called YAI ever once a week and the rest of the week I stood home still I don't have an job.They give you jobs like stock and maintenance and if one doesn't work out they will continue finding and you have to wait but trade skill is different.This week I can't go to this program called YAI because VESID can paid for it and my job coach in that program told me to look for an book called what color is your parachute 2011 edition but I don't know if it is going to help me.I don't know what type of trade I want to learn all I know is that I want an job doesn't matter like working in an store or something and than start college that's my goal.If I do an trade I can't have some difficult time reading and other stuff this is my last shot at VESID and than I don't know what to do I wasn't able to find anything in the last pass two years and the panic or depression could probably get worse if I stay home.Beside if I choose an trade it would have to be an trade for about 6 to 1 year because I'm still planing of going to college one day but I think I to take classes in college to see if I can be an full time student and I would be too old by that time.I have no friends to help me probably my cousin I don't talk to her but I feel like if I want to see if she could help me I also feel like showing her the result of the test from 2009 but that's would be embarrassing and I would be putting myself down this is getting me worry and sick this is putting me pressure what could happen is that My Vesid counselor could close my case and I may not have anything just staying home.Now I'm not even seeing my therapy to discuss and know what advices she could give me about my further and stuff.I already discussed Everything to my Vesid counselor alot of times if she have a list of trades or program and she said no.
What could happen is that my case would be close I need some advice what are some advices that you can tell me?

Last edited:
Back