I need rant.....

I already answer Tweetybird's question.

It cost $33.00 in 1999. Now? :dunno:

No, it's not real diamond but I consider it as "diamond" because it look real diamond to me... it shines when I smile.... :D

Yes I will have it again.

Yes, your is called Cubic Zirconia, mine is real diamond stone.

I am thinking of buying a bigger Cubic Zirconia to replace the tiny real diamond soon?

My Jewellery told me its hard to tell any different between white diamond and Cubic Zirconia.

Oh dear, you didn't pay much attention to my diamond teeth!!

You know SG in real life?

Yes I can understand SG because your diamond is a very tiny and hardly to notice that you have it which different as mine... My diamond is bit big than your.

Yep, its still there! :)

I would recommend you to replace it - I can imagine it must be funny feeling to touch a hole gap - like a chip teeth?

hole? There're no drill on my tooth into hole but laser to 'glue' diamond on my tooth.

Ohhhh yes, I had an appointment with dentist yesterday for replace new one yesterday. I will have it on 1st March at 3.00 pm... :D I cannot live without diamond.... It cost EUR 40.00 ($52).

Yes, your is called Cubic Zirconia, mine is real diamond stone.

I am thinking of buying a bigger Cubic Zirconia to replace the tiny real diamond soon?

My Jewellery told me its hard to tell any different between white diamond and Cubic Zirconia.

Yes, that's right. I will have it replace but it should be Cubic Zirconia, not diamond... :Ohno:

You can't tell the difference between Cubic zirconia and white diamond because they look really same.

409320g3F_w.jpg

How's about this one?
:rofl2:

hole? There're no drill on my tooth into hole but laser to 'glue' diamond on my tooth.

Ohhhh yes, I had an appointment with dentist yesterday for replace new one yesterday. I will have it on 1st March at 3.00 pm... :D I cannot live without diamond.... It cost EUR 40.00 ($52).

It cost EUR 40.00 ($52) wow for diamond on the tooth? :eek3:

Awwww, leibling. I'm sorry you lost something that was special to you.

I had it replacement yesterday...

I feel good to have it on my tooth... :D :D :D

I'm try thinking what I've pictured.... what looks alike you wearing...

Here's..
diamond1.jpg

or...
_1471097_david_baldwin150.jpg

or...
5-5.jpg

:laugh2:

That's interesting. How come that isn't popular in the US? :hmm:

Thanks for the link, Liebling.

because we cant afford.. :P
or
Us people arent ready for becoming Humanoid... hehe :giggle:

You have your diamond replaced--so, let's see a pretty picture with big smile!

You have your diamond replaced--so, let's see a pretty picture with big smile!

I tried with digtial camera to take a picture of my teeth several times but it doesn't work... because it didn't see good with lighting flash on my teeth... I will try again without lighting flash when the day is light. I'm thinking about create my tooth as my signature... :D

LOL Liebling, I'm glad to hear that you're now satisfied!!! .... Did they use super glue this time? :giggle:....

Back