I need help.....

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I need help..... For mothers- any advice for me.

I meeting my real mother in a week. I have never seen her or heard her from past nine years. I need advices.

Last edited:
I meeting my real mother in a week. I have never seen her or heard her from past nine years. I need advices.

If I remember I thought she is abusive? Do you have to see her?

She once was. Umm.. I have the letter. I cried. She gave full explanation why she treating us that way. I accepted it.

Can anyone help me?

I'm afraid we can't help you much. All we can tell you is to be understanding and open minded. It's your choice to forgive her or not. I certainly hope it will go well and let the healing begins.

I don't wanna leave. I just also found out that I have brand new baby sister, Kialea. About 11 months old.

I don't wanna leave. I just also found out that I have brand new baby sister, Kialea. About 11 months old.

Did you discuss about this with your foster parents or social worker?

I don't live with foster parents, only relatives. I don't have social worker anymore. I already turn 18.

I don't live with foster parents, only relatives. I don't have social worker anymore. I already turn 18.

I see. Since you're 18, you are under no legal obligation to live with your mother. If your relative is willing to let you stay, then that's it.

Meggie, can you give some details then I will know what to say to try to help you.

Of course i am staying with my relatives. I just going to Maine to see my mother.

What detail you looking for? I haven't see her in 9 yrs. I just want to know to what to expect to when seeing my mother after 9 years.

What detail you looking for? I haven't see her in 9 yrs. I just want to know to what to expect to when seeing my mother after 9 years.

who knows? :dunno2: We all hope for you that it will go smooth.

But I still need advices though. I do hope it go smooth.

If I were you, I'd ask my mother, see how was she doing, and tell her about my life little bit and tell her something fun about my life. For example: I would tell her about silly things to make her happy. All I think is you should get catch up with things for your birth mother. Goes out with her, restaurant, fun place, or whatever place you and your birth mother want to go. So have fun with her, let's see what happen next. Perhaps your mother wants to know something about your life and you can tell her everything. So tell her that you got her letters and etc. I'm sure you and your mother will work it out, I know it. If she tries to tell you about what did she hurt you in the past. Just tell her, the past is end and the future will begins and tell her not to worry, just have fun between you and your mother. If you don't understand what I'm trying to tell you, I'll tell you very clearly, honey.

I would go and have no expectations. But if she abused you, then I don't know....it all depends on the nature of the abuse. I would go anyway just to meet the baby but then you may feel turmoil inside when you do meet the baby and see her being a lovey with it, kwim? You were only 11 when you last saw her. I don't know why it's been 9 years. I tend to hold a grudge when someone hurts me, esp physically. So, can you give me the details on the abuse?

Back