I need friends!!! :)

My daughter had a Ferret.... had.....until it bit her one day and wouldn't let go. Didn't break the skin, but just held onto her arm in a tender area. So that was the end of it. Had it about 6 months and it roamed the house with the cat. They all got along great, don't know why it nipped her but she didn't want it after that.

Was it female? We had a female named Maude for a while, and she was a rescue.

I soon found out why, and had to handle her with long sleeves, long pants, and gloves because she was so aggressive.

She eventually got a home with a friend of my daughter who apparently managed to get along with her.

Was it female? We had a female named Maude for a while, and she was a rescue.

I soon found out why, and had to handle her with long sleeves, long pants, and gloves because she was so aggressive.

She eventually got a home with a friend of my daughter who apparently managed to get along with her.
I cant remember, was back around 1997ish, I think it was Female and we bought it as a young from a pet store. It was a Christmas gift for my daughter and she picked it out. They had a lot of fun til it bit her and she didn't want anything to do with it anymore. I tried to convince her to keep it but she wouldn't so we sold it back to the pet store in exchange for supplies for our cat.

Back