I need advice and help....

friendlymom21

Reaction score
hi i want to ask anyone in here how do i make friends cuz im a very shy person i have a hard time makin friends i just found out that my ex friends i used hang out with they pretend to be my friend dont talk to me anymore cuz think im boring person im tryin my best to join and make a converstation that all i've been like introduce myself and being myself but still dont understand why it didnt work so is there anything i should try or advice. i would like to have friends who have same interests or somethin in common

I am shy,too.. I think the main point is to be sincere.. I am just me . I have always been just who I am inside.. Be sincere and you will meet good friends over time :hug:

Find friends here that are just like you - similiar interests, similiar hobbies, similiar understandin' and feelin', etc., etc.... join them and share what you have and what you like. You will start makin' new friends just right there. They will respond to your posts. :)

By the way, welcome aboard to AD ! Happy postin' ! :D

hi i want to ask anyone in here how do i make friends cuz im a very shy person i have a hard time makin friends i just found out that my ex friends i used hang out with they pretend to be my friend dont talk to me anymore cuz think im boring person im tryin my best to join and make a converstation that all i've been like introduce myself and being myself but still dont understand why it didnt work so is there anything i should try or advice. i would like to have friends who have same interests or somethin in common

Your not only one :) .. I am in same boat as you :) cause I am easy very shy person :)

Then they werent your true friends. Important, dont try to be someone that u are not just to keep friends. Be true to yourself and your true friends will come your way. Where do u live? I used to be shy too but I was lucky to have my friends who are true to me.

Then they werent your true friends. Important, dont try to be someone that u are not just to keep friends. Be true to yourself and your true friends will come your way. Where do u live? I used to be shy too but I was lucky to have my friends who are true to me.

i agree with u on that it just not easy find true friends who i can trust i like being myself than being different person i thought if i was being different person anyone would like me than the real person i am cuz it happened b4. i lived in denver, colorado

Find friends here that are just like you - similiar interests, similiar hobbies, similiar understandin' and feelin', etc., etc.... join them and share what you have and what you like. You will start makin' new friends just right there. They will respond to your posts. :)

By the way, welcome aboard to AD ! Happy postin' ! :D

i have tried that many time it didnt seem to work i doubt it there anyone who have similar interests as mine or anything like that but i'll try my best not give up and make friends than be a loner so....

Hi,

Just be yourself and get to know everyone here, as you may find yourself making more than just one friend....

:hug: btw Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay :)

i have tried that many time it didnt seem to work i doubt it there anyone who have similar interests as mine or anything like that but i'll try my best not give up and make friends than be a loner so....

Well, just give it time and you will see. You just joined this site, a brand new member. :)

I just joined too.:bump: I've always had problems making friends and now that I'm 37 I realized when you really have real friends that you can count them all on one hand. I have two. That's all I need.:dance2:

I just joined too.:bump: I've always had problems making friends and now that I'm 37 I realized when you really have real friends that you can count them all on one hand. I have two. That's all I need.:dance2:

Cool ! Now, you can start from there. :)

Honestly, if you can believe it, I am shy too. I get around ppl I don't know or not sure abt, I get quite and don't like to talk. I am not a very talkative person to being with too. I just open abt everything and give my 2 cents where I think I need to put it. I also try to look at the good and funny sides of things too. Just have to be urself, and if u need someone to chat with, just msg me.

I live in Denver also. I would like meet you if you like to. Smile Dont worry about being shy. I will make you enjoy to talk.

Not worry about your pretend friends.. Here I say Hello :):):)

I know that you are probebly tired of hearing this but you do need to be yourself, I have that problem it took me two years relize how true those words are, even now I am not truing being myself but almost. anway I hope this helped and sry I don't live in denver but Im here whenever

Back