I met attractive russian girl today but ...

yes, i went to cornell in spring 2005 to spring 2006 after one semester at california state university, northridge.

because i was at csun, I flunked english class which is really messed up. i was not happy with faculty and closed minded students.

I enrolled cornell, english and math helped me lot and prepare for tests and pass course ever friendly tutor and service unlike csun is really mixed and lack of communication. but i have not taken major course at cornell. I took algebra to take one and half year and it practice every day.

in fall 2006, i transfer to gallaudet as undergraduate student.

Cornell accepted you as a transfer after one semester and with a failing grade.....at a non-ivy? :confused:

which frat do you want to join at gally?

are you current gallaudet student?

I think I did mentioned before...delta sigma phi

not kappa gamma but I hope I should join alpha sigma pi which is fit for me.

I have friends join asp as good and quiet.

are you current gallaudet student?

I think I did mentioned before...delta sigma phi

not kappa gamma but I hope I should join alpha sigma pi which is fit for me.

I have friends join asp as good and quiet.

No.

Why do you want DSP? just curious.

I got accepted from cornell and brown only, other none to apply due to some reasons.

I wish I see my honor friends who got into ivy league from school deaf between 2000 to 2004 but now much better, few go to columbia and one who went to harvard and penn.

If I got into yale, everybody scream at me.

Yes, I did. I miss friends at gallaudet when I was at cornell. I prove friends I enrolled class at cornell.

yes, i went to cornell in spring 2005 to spring 2006 after one semester at california state university, northridge.

because i was at csun, I flunked english class which is really messed up. i was not happy with faculty and closed minded students.

I enrolled cornell, english and math helped me lot and prepare for tests and pass course ever friendly tutor and service unlike csun is really mixed and lack of communication. but i have not taken major course at cornell. I took algebra to take one and half year and it practice every day.

in fall 2006, i transfer to gallaudet as undergraduate student.

I see but I still don't understand.

You went to CSUN for one semester and then transferred to Cornell for one year and then transferred to Gallaudet? correct?

Lol, txgolfer is right. I agree with him

Cornell is awesome, offers me smarthinking service for my improving english and need to complete algbera, some general ed like wellness, community, etc. before I took french, government, etc.

Yes, it continuing education.

Cornell is really easy than community college and state university

I really oughtta look into some smarthinking service....

Lol, txgolfer is right. I agree with him

Cornell is awesome, offers me smarthinking service for my improving english and need to complete algbera, some general ed like wellness, community, etc. before I took french, government, etc.

Yes, it continuing education.

Cornell is really easy than community college and state university

Matajan - did you know anybody can apply to this program? including students from community college and high schools?

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Still LOL'D

One of my writing class taught me how to writing essay after reading book faster and essay into presentation. It is interesting to learn and composition thing.

One of my advisor suggest me go cornell cuz of my academic performance but never get any honor or advanced placement. My gpa is like less than 3.75 gpa in high school.

Were you taking ENG 155 course at CSUN? Were you a freshman at a time?

One of my writing class taught me how to writing essay after reading book faster and essay into presentation. It is interesting to learn and composition thing.

One of my advisor suggest me go cornell cuz of my academic performance but never get any honor or advanced placement. My gpa is like less than 3.75 gpa in high school.

I see. Did you get an academic suspension from CSUN because of flunked English class?

Matajan - did you know anybody can apply to this program? including students from community college and high schools?

You left out Desperate Housewives, the cast of Jersey Shore, and the real life inspiration for all Jim Carey movies.

(Tousi....this one was free too)

Back