I m so confuse!! lol

Bitymeowgal

Reaction score
Hey I m confuse cuz someone just added me and i was wonder if i know someone.. i asked someone how does someone get my yahoo id and someone said from alldeaf and i just checked it out and there not in it.. I puzzled.. i told someone there MUST ask me for permission for having my yahoo id or something like that.. UH did u see my yahoo id name in my profile? or not? i need alittle idiot help lol.... someone dont know me well as i dont intersting into chattin with crap!

So.... I wonder wonder why!!! lol.. me idiot yea.. but i know i m not.. rme...

I dont like who would do that happened! Groan! ha.....

thks

:pissed:<--- It waste my time lol

hmmm....maybe someone might have passed out your yahoo ID or something since I don't see your yahoo near your avatar only your aims, is it possible that you may have the same screen name as you have on your aims?....

I've been through something similar as yours, what happened was I put my aims/msn near my avatar, and when someone was looking through this forum and decide to add me on theirs, even I asked where they got this from, they said from Alldeaf, when I don't see that person as a member of AD then I knew that anyone could view it and get that information....so I decide to removed it, and didn't have anymore problems after that :)

Sorry that it happened to you, IF you're having problems with that person, you can always block them :hug:

I don't see it on All Deaf either...Unless your All Deaf nickname is the same as your Yahoo ID..Or someone from here gave it out..

hmmm....maybe someone might have passed out your yahoo ID or something since I don't see your yahoo near your avatar only your aims, is it possible that you may have the same screen name as you have on your aims?....

I've been through something similar as yours, what happened was I put my aims/msn near my avatar, and when someone was looking through this forum and decide to add me on theirs, even I asked where they got this from, they said from Alldeaf, when I don't see that person as a member of AD then I knew that anyone could view it and get that information....so I decide to removed it, and didn't have anymore problems after that :)

Sorry that it happened to you, IF you're having problems with that person, you can always block them :hug:

yes that crap happens! lol
i just already blocked and remove it.. if they r intersting into chat me then they can message me and ask for premission first place than weak to be retard lol.... yea so what but they should know better that go to ask first then can get chat in messenger.. that what they r weak retard to not know how to ask for premission lol...

me rude talk lol :giggle:

I don't see it on All Deaf either...Unless your All Deaf nickname is the same as your Yahoo ID..Or someone from here gave it out..

yea me either.. i puzzled and intersted myself.. I guess they smell for single ladies or whatever they do ... but still retard to smell it without ask for premmision... Sigh.. me still rude lol but i dont like that what if there would be hacker, nosey to askin something like that ya know...

:ugh3:

Yeah I know what you mean. Its ok be rude..LoL I do the same though. If I don't know the yahoo ID I just block it without even asking who they are. I'm sure they'd know to e-mail me & tell me who they are, so I'd know to add them to my list.

yea me either.. i puzzled and intersted myself.. I guess they smell for single ladies or whatever they do ... but still retard to smell it without ask for premmision... Sigh.. me still rude lol but i dont like that what if there would be hacker, nosey to askin something like that ya know...

:ugh3:

I seen that so many are just wanting to cause trouble for people but then others put scns in places they dont belong, I mean....what the fuck is the issue?? that is also a way people get stalked

Back