I Love ya!

Roadrunner said:
*sitting idly by a stream under sunny skies--pluckin' on the petals of a flower*

*pullin' one petal out ~n~ saying: "I love 'em..."

*pullin' another petal out ~n~ saying: "I love 'em not..."

*pullin' yet another petal out ~n~ saying: "I love 'em..."

*looking at the remaining petals of the flower--hmm..**thinkin' to myself, this is gonna be interesting--** ..*smiling as I reach down for the next petal*

*pullin' the petal out ~n~ saying: "I love 'em not..."

*pullin' another petal out ~n~ saying: "I love 'em..."

*looking down and letting out a 'sigh'...seeing one petal left*

*staring across over to the stream, watching the water caressing over a few rocks that are stickin' out boldly* *sensing such wonderous peacefulness and quickly thinking that there IS hope*

*reaches down to the last petal and pulling on it and suddenly it peels off of another petal that was stuck onto it...* *eagerly pullin' on it and whispers: " I love 'em not"

*stands up, extending my arms out heavenlywards and pulls the last remaining petal ~n~ shouting loudly:

"I LOVE 'EM!! I LOVE 'EM!! I LOVE 'EM!!"

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Awww!!! Beautiful!! :hug: :ily:

:bump:

I wonder if there's still some love pouring out here. Yeah, I'm still alive!

good to see you, Cheller back here on AD.. :)

yes I still love all of you! :grouphug: where else would i be at? right here in AD of course! ha! :P

Will we hug each other at the cruise in October? Or just handshake and say "I love you?" Hehe.

Heck, this thread has got me all mushy...I love y'a all, and I don't even know any of you! How's that for unconditional love, lol!

Back