I live in the UK, I'm 20, I'm male, I want a deaf girlfriend

LovingDan

Reaction score
Don't ask me why, but I have always adored the way deaf people see the world, my brothers girlfriend is deaf and she is incredibly sweet, and her deaf friends are also very sweet, every deaf person I have met seems to have this great appreciation for life.

Are there any deaf girls around my age living in the UK? I've been trying to find love my whole life and there have been some huge screw-ups, but I want to find my love and treat her like a princess for the rest of her life.

Man, why you so keen on finding a girl who's deaf?!?! Just look for a nice girl you have similar interests with and get on well with. You can treat her like a princess. Don't get so hung up on finding a girl who's deaf... no offense, but to me that's just odd! By all means look for a girl you can connect with but don't worry about her hearing!!

Man, why you so keen on finding a girl who's deaf?!?! Just look for a nice girl you have similar interests with and get on well with. You can treat her like a princess. Don't get so hung up on finding a girl who's deaf... no offense, but to me that's just odd! By all means look for a girl you can connect with but don't worry about her hearing!!

Well....could be he wants a deaf g/f...becuz he has some "bad habits"...such as passing gas...making a lot of noise, etc. ??????

I have meet plenty of hearing women that have great love for life and are also nice and I meet some some people that are not nice!! Get over it!

The OP posted nearly 6 months ago. He's probably not coming back . . .

Yeah, maybe he's snagged away his brother's GF by now...

This isn't a dating site. Just get to know people around here first before you go and say "I want a Deaf British girlfriend!"

Well....could be he wants a deaf g/f...becuz he has some "bad habits"...such as passing gas...making a lot of noise, etc. ??????

Being deaf doesn't make you immune to passing gas, unless you pass sweet scented gas, which I do not! lol

Being deaf doesn't make you immune to passing gas, unless you pass sweet scented gas, which I do not! lol

Reminds me of an old joke.

Why do farts stink??

So Deaf people can appreciate it too.

hmm you must be jealous of your brother is all I can say. Man!- you need to find your own style that fits you- not following your brothers footsteps.

Isn't there an organization called RNID( Royal National Institute of the Deaf) in the U K? Contact them- about joining a local group around Suffolk.
Good luck Loving Dan

Back