I just got my Auria Harmony!! and a ? here.

xvxcalvin

Reaction score
Yeah... i finally got it activated couple days ago, wow 3 monthes without hearing! It been lonely!!

But anyway here a question, for those who have Auria Harmony... or anyone
I know i can hook up my direct connect cable to the direct connect earhook for ipod, or phone, and such. BUT!!! I hate having a cord hanging around my neck, under neath my shirt, it just annoying, and it keep pulling my ear down

You see people wear Bluetooth headset BUT! imagine CI having their life easier too......
So im wondering if it possible or have anyone done this by turning the bluetooth activated on the phone and somehow send conversation through the earlevel aka my cochlear.

there one on my mind might just work, "Auria Iconnect Adapter" but im actually clueless about it, and idk if it will work... i need to know before ordering it. and its actually A lot of money for that piece.

I also have Harmony. I hate the cables for the direct cable. I was getting stuck on all the knobs in the kitchen. I found if you attach the T-Mic and just use the ear buds from the Ipod, you can hear it just fine. You might have to turn up the volume a little bit more but it works.

I have heard from a friend that you can use bluetooth with your CI. I have not use one.

Back