I just bought my 3DS

Steel X

Reaction score
I just saved up $ and bought a 3DS. loving it so far...bought Dead or Alive : Dimensions along with it as well. One of my favorite fighting series so far. I did have the DS lite before but I gave it away to my ex gf -_- I should've got it back but oh well 3DS is alot better and will get some DS games that I haven't played before like Super Mario Bros and Super Princess Peach. Can't wait for Super Mario 3DS and Super Mario 3D :)

I don't think I'm getting Zelda : Ocarina of Time and Star Fox 64...even though they have better visuals on the 3DS but I already own them on Wii via Virtual Console downloads.

The Playstation Vita looks pretty cool too so I'll get that eventually when there's some great games for that. I wonder what Bioshock and Call of Duty will look like on PSVita though.

Nice, Nintendo 3DS was ok and they are powerful as Gamecube/Wii but I'm surprised that Nintendo doesn't release the remake of Star Fox 64, 2 Zelda games from N64, Paper Mario, Donkey Kong 64 to Nintendo DS so it could be hardware limitation or something.

N64 is much better than Nintendo DS, IMO so Nintendo 3DS should give a plenty of power - between N64 and Gamecube.

I have to admit that I was impressed with the 3D quality on such a small device.

Indeed lol If Nintendo hold onto Super Mario 64 DS for the 3DS version, it would be indeed very interesting with much improved visuals and all. But oh well...I'm looking forward to Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, and even Resident Evil : Revelations.

Star Fox 64 3d is coming out 9/9/2011. paper mario i think this holiday season with other,, mario land 3d, mario kart 8 3d, zelda OoT 3d is already out and the 3d is one of the strongest i have seen//with the 3 other 3d games i have..pilot wings..(an ok game) Super Street figher 4 3d..I like it for a fighting game..I also have Resident evil: the mercinaries 3d for 3ds..I like the online ..no lag. short game..but its an arcade type of game...But i agree they need dk 64 on there i lost the game somewheres..loved it...nintendo might make Zelda: MM (majora's mask) too..they put out a vote to see if people want it....for me maybe..though..not as great as OoT.

oh and Kid Icrus or Pitt is coming out this holiday season. with mulitplayer. and IR cards. nintendo is pushing ir cards and improveing what they can do.

Yeah The red 3DS is coming out the same day as Star Fox 64 3D.

Back