I have question about Sorenson Wireless Modem Package

That's what i said.. it's DIR-628! Dlink 625 and 628 look same designed but look different colour! You'all know what?! I decided to trade my wireless Dlink 625 back!! I was talked to my installer from HOVRS... i very, very surprised that he already figture it out about MVP to MVP, VP200 to VP200, and OJO to OJO at same time for Income and outcome, its will be working!! When my installer and i was talked on MVP and someone call him on his Vp-200 and he did show me for PROOF! It's great, i love it! I don't have to worries abt extra ip address, anymore (sighs). I will give my mvp number to my own friends and company only and Vp-200 for my family (include my wife's family only).

And Purple said need get extra IP address for VP200 and MVP. :laugh2:

And Purple said need get extra IP address for VP200 and MVP. :laugh2:

LOLZ, Purple Rep didn't know, then! By the way, Installer from PURPLE, he will let Customer Care tmw he already figure it out himself with his brother(both deaf and they is working for purple, too). I really hope that director of Purple will honor him that they trying to work as hard time to figure. He said he already come over his clients and test if it is working for MVP and VP200 to get income today... Guess what?! It's working!! because I am more than happy that MVP and VP200 is working for income, it's amazing, i tell you!

LOLZ, you don't know what i have, then! By the way, Installer from PURPLE, he will let Customer Care tmw and he did figure it out with MVP and VP200...I hope Director of Purple will honor him that he best one person that he already did about his MVP and Vp200. He will explain to them how to get income for MVP and VP200. He recently come over his clients and trying it today... he said his clients is very, very happy too because I am more than happy that MVP and VP200 is working for income, it's amazing, i tell you!

Not really news. I admit that I have only ONE IP address and work fine with two vp200 and work great for incoming since Jan or something.

I dont understand why Chevy keep said DMZ which my router is not DMZ enable.

I had Sorenson VP-200 and MVP I wanted a static IP address from RoadRunner they don't have static IP address and they said Static IP is for business and it cost around 80 dollar to has 5 ip address totally ripped off! Geez! I wish Roadrunner offer second ip address for 10 dollar or something.

That's too much price!! I only have ONE IP ADDRESS right now. I tell you, my VP200 and MVP is amazing with income!! You can have a extra ip address but it's will cost about under $20. Thanks god, i don't have to worry abt extra ip address or vp200 not able to get income but it's FINALLY, it's working tho

Not really news. I admit that I have only ONE IP address and work fine with two vp200 and work great for incoming since Jan or something.

I dont understand why Chevy keep said DMZ which my router is not DMZ enable.

ohh that's nice. I agreed wit you... it's not about DMZ but it's about Port, you know?

powerline adapters is NOT wifi

If Mvp s WiFi signal is weak or nothing from room to room and someone can't see you on MVP. You may get Netgear Powerline Wireless Range Extender. This wireless receiver can be air signal near MVP in living room from Netgear transmitter in upstair room or other room.

If Mvp s WiFi signal is weak or nothing from room to room and someone can't see you on MVP. You may get Netgear Powerline Wireless Range Extender. This wireless receiver can be air signal near MVP in living room from Netgear transmitter in upstair room or other room.

So, that's mean Netgear Powerline is good signal anywhere in the house? Do Dlink 628 have offer Netgear Powerline?

What do you mean income ? You make income from Sorenson and MVP ?

Yea, If MVP user call, only directly call to my MVP and If VP-200 user call, only directly call to my Vp-200... it's seprate! If VP-200 user want to contact me by my MVP then use IP-address. If you have a MVP and you want to contact wit your friends who have a VP-200, MVP can call directly to Vp-200 user. It's sound great, right?

Back