I have decided on Starkey 3 Series, still deciding between the i70,90&110 HELP!

sigh144

Reaction score
Does anyone have firsthand knowledge of the differences, I have found that the 110 has a few more bells and whistles when it comes to binaural spatial mapping, and noise cancellation, etc although im not entirely sure what all that means.

The price quote my audi gave me was:

i110 = $4800 for the pair
i90 = $4600 for the pair
i70 = $4200 for the pair

All in cic style, which I want.

I am leaning towards the i70.

All include 3 year warranty, 3 year lost or stolen insurance and batteries and adjustments.

I just want to get some advice on the 3 different models, which ones would you go with? Is this a good price? Is the 110 worth the extra $600?

Thank you guys.

Starkey wouldn't be my choice in a digital HA but I would advise you to pay the most you can afford to get the best possible result. Only you can decide if it's worth it, given your needs and expectations.

Laura

Are you absolutly SURE you want to spend so much money on CICs? Why not try BTEs?

I agree-I would try for the BTE...and probably not Starkey. I had them, they aren't that great.

Starkey are not considered a good buy in the hearing aid world. Apparently they don't make their own parts, every other company does for them.

I have half shell in the ear, these are my 2nd pair and I love them. Phonak make them strong enough for my hearing loss which is moderate-severe to severe, not sure about all brands. I have all the fittings on mine and I only just got them yesterday.

Ive had Starkey and I think they are the biggest piece of crap ever made... nothing but problems with them since new, repaired almost monthly and really never worked properly.

I've had the Starkey 3 series i110 CIC's for almost a year now. I haven't had anything else to compare them to really, but I definitely wouldn't consider them crap. I live a very active lifestyle and they have proven themselves to be surprisingly durable. I got the surflink device and it's cool for listening to music on my iphone and doing hands-free calls, too. If there is a superior product/brand out there in your price range, then go for that, obviously. The Starkey 3's have been good for me so far, though.

Back