I Had No Idea, He Could Hear Me!

Daminx

Reaction score
i Woke up from my nap, exhausted as Usual, According to my Brother, i Groan when i Wake up and my dad had no idea that i still Do it.

My dad Woke up to ask me what Pizza i Wanted because we were ordering. He Shouted me from the Landing a Couple of Metres alway and i groaned because i just Woke up, he Shouted at me for groaning because he thought i was grumbling at him, i yelled " i just Woke up!" And then he told me to come back when i Woke up properily.

I thought to Myself, "how did he hear that!?"

What are your Stories that involved a hearing Person unexpectently hearing something that you didn't think was possible?

Hearing people can hear a bug fart. They are different w/ special hearing powers than us. He was probably just concerned about you. But, some do think being deaf/hoh (dhh) is a myth/game. I have an older brother that talks to me as if I can hear him.

My knees pop a lot and it can hurt in my bad knee , I was getting out of my car and my left knee popped really bad and I said "ouch!" A woman came to my car to see if I was OK , she a health aide or nurse I told her I didn't realize I said Ouch that loud! I was told I talk loud , I didn't get my first hearing aid until I was 8 yo and got into the habit of talking loud b/c I couldn't hear myself .

Back