I bet you want the prize!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XBGMER

Reaction score
I am not here to catch your attention. I want to give it away if you won this by your right answer

Who get the right answer, and will have prize.

first place: New Shell (8300) Curve as see my blog "I got three shell cases for free!" you will get exact what I describe.

second place: Comic mature under VERTIGO GRAPHIC NOVELS which is used book I have, however it is very mint condition like new!

No need polls. Just copy, paste and answer. thats simply ;)

...What's function inside the brain?
a) It contains 10 million nerve cells!
b) It's made up of over 100 million neurons!
c) It sends message to the rest of the body at a rate of 240 mph!
d) All of the above.

You will see my announcement whom win and prize on blog after 24 hours.

Good Luck!

Note: If you got the right answer as winner and get prize. You just pledge that pay $3.50 for shipping as envelope/package, USPS confirmnation # with 7 business days. You want this shipping now with First class Priority Mail 2-3 days it about $5--. --no expection, --no excuse--

I am not here to catch your attention. I want to give it away if you won this by your right answer

Who get the right answer, and will have prize.

first place: New Shell (8300) Curve as see my blog "I got three shell cases for free!" you will get exact what I describe.

second place: Comic mature under VERTIGO GRAPHIC NOVELS which is used book I have, however it is very mint condition like new!

No need polls. Just copy, paste and answer. thats simply ;)

...What's function inside the brain?
a) It contains 10 million nerve cells!
b) It's made up of over 100 million neurons!
c) It sends message to the rest of the body at a rate of 240 mph!
d) All of the above.

You will see my announcement whom win and prize on blog after 24 hours.

Good Luck!

Note: If you got the right answer as winner and get prize. You just pledge that pay $3.50 for shipping as envelope/package, USPS confirmnation # with 7 business days. You want this shipping now with First class Priority Mail 2-3 days it about $5--. --no expection, --no excuse--

My answer is D.

a prize?

I CAN WIN A DAMN PRIZE!?!?

HOT DAMN!

BLOW ME DOWN AND CALL ME CHARLIE!

i've just sent you an email with all the pertinent information. my credit card number, address, phone, PIN, social security, a copy of my passport and birth certificate, dozens of copies of my signature so you can be very very sure that it's me...EVERYTHING. i just hope it will be enough to guarantee my prize. i'll just trust you to take the necessary amount.

*waits for prize*

I think it must be scam! sorry if I offend you, Xbgmer.

This isn't definitely scam!

a prize?

I CAN WIN A DAMN PRIZE!?!?

HOT DAMN!

BLOW ME DOWN AND CALL ME CHARLIE!

i've just sent you an email with all the pertinent information. my credit card number, address, phone, PIN, social security, a copy of my passport and birth certificate, dozens of copies of my signature so you can be very very sure that it's me...EVERYTHING. i just hope it will be enough to guarantee my prize. i'll just trust you to take the necessary amount.

*waits for prize*
You need to answer

I think it must be scam! sorry if I offend you, Xbgmer.
( Off-topic I remembered that read your post somewhere this forum you said to aders, "don't insult another thread" ). Mm.. look at yourself, Yes, you offend this thread! Mm.. If i knew i try to make this scam out of people like that. But I won't do to people. this is not totally scam. You assumed this is scam.. how this be scam? please educate me? Don't need to post like this.

I shipping an item:
Large envelope is $1.29
Stamp $1.65 (about, because weight)
USPS Delivery confirmation number receipt 0.65 cent

those are't scam.

You expect that I responsbile to pay shipping include an envelope, stamp, confrimation receipt? No, you responsible to pay it..

please respect this thread.

I think XMBER is a long time member on alldeaf.com and I might can tell that it is not a scammer but I'll pass, thanks.

result

this 24 hrs is passed.

see: my announcement whom got the right answer on blog.

Authentic = YGPM ( you got private message )

Mod: I require this thread is closed asap. someone got the right answer. ;)

Thank you!

Mod's Note;

Thread's closed per creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back