I am very happy!

SJCSue

Reaction score
I received my first "A" in college yesterday. An "A-" in my French class! :party:

SJCSue said:
I received my first "A" in college yesterday. An "A-" in my French class! :party:

Congraulations !!!! Seriously congraulations..... everyone should learn their home country language now will you get a very strong " A+ " in German???

Endymion said:
Congratulations! What major are you studying?

:ty: I am studying speech pathology in the hopes of studying audiology in graduate school. It is the same course load in undergranduate school for future speech-language pathologists and audiologists.

WOW!!!!! That's GOOD! Especially as forign languages are very heavy on the speech and hearing, part in college!

SJCSue said:
:ty: I am studying speech pathology in the hopes of studying audiology in graduate school. It is the same course load in undergranduate school for future speech-language pathologists and audiologists.

That is cool plus you can moonlight by interpreting in French for corporate business, police matters and normal things like that as a 2nd job. :)

SJCSue said:

Congrations, bonne chance pour votre étude à l'université, et Bonne chance pour votre futur.

Congradulations on your great grade!! Do you not just love it when you work really hard at something and it pays off? Keep up the great work.

Back