I Am Sooo Happy!

AquaBlue

Reaction score
The General Manager and the offensive coordinator of my Miami Dolphins got the boot (fired!). That's great news. Those clowns have been the dead weight of this organization. Now with those idiots gone, my Dolphins have hopes (depended on who is hired to take there place) of FINALLY having a winning season. Something our fans have been lusting for for many, many years.

Great move Stephen Ross (owner) for making the right moves after such a long wait. It's hard to be a Dolfan I tell you. Now they best hire the right men or it's another dull and aimless season - 2014/15. Crap, its been since 2008 that we have entered the playoffs. I am sorry but that does not cut it - that way to long: we are suffering down here. Come on Ross, hire promising men to take over.

I'm so happy too, because today I found my friends, they're in my head. :p Sorry, with the title of the thread, I couldn't resist.

Will the Dolphins' new general manager be allowed to pick his own coach ? If not, then it'll be hard to get a quality football person for the post.

Back