I am not deaf ,however...

beetlebugged71

Reaction score
I am not deaf nor hearing impaired, I am just looking to expand my aquantences and hopefully my friends. I am taking ASL 2 in college and have been unable to find anyone to study with and I would really like to become familiar and fluent with in the deaf community. Please dont think i am just looking for help I am dedicading my life to the special education feild in hopes that another person will not be wronged as I and so many others have in the past. I am looking for people willing to share there stories and past with me and in doing that I hope to improve my skills. I also work for a restraunt where I serve and provide a relaxed enviroment for the hearing impared and deaf. It has been a joy to be introduced to this wonderful world of people and I hope to become more involved as the time passes. Please contact me for whatever reason even if you feel I have offended you, for I can not correct myself without your input... thank you

Welcome, BB! :welcome:

Could you please make your font darker? It's hard to read that color. :wave:

:welcome: to AD! Browse thru the threads for different topics..there are plenty of deaf-related topics. :D

Welcome to AD

This is Purrfect spot where you can find more about the deaf related topics.

:D

does anyone live in the central fl area?

I'm actually farther south than you. Sorry. I too am wishing I had someone with whom I could practice any ASL I learn with. My family has given up learning. At least I have found a place where I can go for free classes. Not working makes it hard to take classes at the local Community College.

No! All the coolest people live in Iowa.

Or Miami!

I'm actually farther south than you. Sorry. I too am wishing I had someone with whom I could practice any ASL I learn with. My family has given up learning. At least I have found a place where I can go for free classes. Not working makes it hard to take classes at the local Community College.

You're certainly lucky to live in Broward since most Deaf events take place up there rather than Dade! Bit of a drive for me

ummm helloooo what bout ottawa ontario canadaaaaa...sorry to the OP for being off topic

ummm helloooo what bout ottawa ontario canadaaaaa...sorry to the OP for being off topic

What do you mean? He was inquiring for Floridian's. You are perfectly on topic.

Soon he will be able to choose which state or country to move to! :wave:

Back