I am newly deaf (June 2010) and trying to connect with executives like me

Bpatrickjensen

Reaction score
My name is Brian Patrick Jensen. I blog, I am a business executive and I do a lot of public speaking. I am newly deaf and trying to build a network of like minded folks who understand my challenges. I would love to share my blog posts here and learn how other business executive who happen to be deaf have succeeded. My profile and blog are at Brian Patrick Jensen - Speaker, Motivator, Trainer: Be Inspired!.

Hello, i'am just lost my hearing in Aug. 2011 and I was told that they could do implant on one ride just have to think about it it is odd to wake up and not hear anymore I live in Canada and i'am 44year's old I to just looking to talk.

Hello, i'am just lost my hearing in Aug. 2011 and I was told that they could do implant on one ride just have to think about it it is odd to wake up and not hear anymore I live in Canada and i'am 44year's old I to just looking to talk.good to see and able to chat with you and people keep telling me it well get better I have lost some friend over this but they do not under stand.

SILENT, so sorry I didn't reply sooner!

SILENT, I just saw this post and I'm so sorry I did not reply sooner. Thank you for responding to my first-ever string on this site. I really want to connect with you and fully understand what you are going through. It bothers me that I did not realize you replied here. Please let me know how you are going so we can connect online.

Brian

Hi Brian,

Feel free to add me to your network, it will be an honour to interact with someone who motivates people I have being hard of hearing for 10 years and live in Canada

Back