I am new here...

Wildrose

Reaction score
comic sans ms

:) This is Rose -- I am new here, it took me a while to figure it out if the All Deaf Forum is right for me and I came to realize after I read all the posts, I can see that I can really fitting in to discuss about anything a to z, even tho I am open minded... Some of you probably know Swede that he's the member of the All Deaf for a while, I am his wife and we have been together for seven years now. I grew up in Washington State School for the Deaf until at age of 15, I moved to California School for the Deaf, Riverside until I graduated there in '84. I've met Swede by the online on the computer 7 years ago while I was living in Kentucky for over six years and he brought me back to California. I have a 18 years old daughter, Krystle and 2 stepdaughters, 18 Jessica and 15 Melissa. Also, we have extra mischievious girl, that;s a five years old Miniature Dachshund, named Roxie. I hope to get to know all of you guys and enjoy learning something new everyday. :)
Rose

Attachments

• 100_0490.JPG
    100_0490.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
Yes, I know Swede around here. wow, you are his wife....

Nice to know you here...

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD

Come and share your posts here with us. :thumb:

Yes, I know Swede around here. wow, you are his wife....

Awww.... Thanks all of you guys for the warmest welcome.... :)
Rose

PS you all are amazing for so quickly responses!

Wildrose said:
Awww.... Thanks all of you guys for the warmest welcome.... :)
Rose

PS you all are amazing for so quickly responses!

6 hours difference between Germany and America.

I´m sure Americans are sleeping....

German time: 09.00 am. You see that I´m on the online in the morning during Americans sleeping... :lol:
American time: around 03.00 am ?

welcome wildrose! i actually live only a short distance from washington school for deaf--wonderful place--hope to get to know u better!

German time: 09.00 am. You see that I´m on the online in the morning during Americans

Liebling:-))) said:
6 hours difference between Germany and America.

I´m sure Americans are sleeping....

German time: 09.00 am. You see that I´m on the online in the morning during Americans sleeping... :lol:
American time: around 03.00 am ?

LOL That is really good guess -- it is definitely nine hours diffference, it is now 12:05 a.m. and Swede is now asleeping.... Swede and I definitely would LOVE going to Germany someday... went to France last 2 years ago and that was 9 hours difference there from here, also.

welcome wildrose! i actually live only a short distance from washington school for de

blakey said:
welcome wildrose! i actually live only a short distance from washington school for deaf--wonderful place--hope to get to know u better!

Wow, think I'd probably met you before? I sure missed this school very much!

i doubt it--i've only been in vancouver for 10 yrs and i'm not deaf--am in 3rd term of asl and taking also class at wsd

Ohh... That's Cool!

Ohh... That's cool! By the way, I am looking forward to going Washington State on my vacation next weekend for a week at that cabin in Long Beach, Washington, can;t hardly wait! ASL is beautiful -- some of the sign languages are different between Washington State and California, I use both... :)

Wildrose said:
LOL That is really good guess -- it is definitely nine hours diffference, it is now 12:05 a.m. and Swede is now asleeping.... Swede and I definitely would LOVE going to Germany someday... went to France last 2 years ago and that was 9 hours difference there from here, also.

9 hours wow...

wow, it would be cool if you visit to Germany some day.

France is not far from Germany. We drove to there often.

Liebling:-))) said:
9 hours wow...

wow, it would be cool if you visit to Germany some day.

France is not far from Germany. We drove to there often.

Yeah, from the East in USA, that would be 6 hours difference, I live in West -- Southern California and that makes 3 hours extra difference. Swede and I have been dreaming of travelling to Germany and always wanted to make some friends out there. It would be really nice if we could meet you there. We have not decided which country in Europe to go to next fall and we really are in love with Europe Country -- not sure which to go, Germany, Spain, Netherlands or France... I am looking forward to going in September or October. :) By the way, I am half German Girl.

blakey said:
r u flying or driving? long drive! what part of CA?
Definitely a long drive, it takes 18 hours drive -- I live in Southern California, Ridgecrest -- that's the valley nearby Mountain, on high desert, 2 1/2 hours drive north from Los Angeles.

my hubby would love to live in LA--i think he's nuking futs! concrete yards are great, but geez, i kinda like yard work, lol. so, whats your job?

my hubby would love to live in LA--i think he's nuking futs!

blakey said:
my hubby would love to live in LA--i think he's nuking futs! concrete yards are great, but geez, i kinda like yard work, lol. so, whats your job?
LOL, to be honest with you, I think your hubby is definitely nuking futs! Los Angeles is CRAZY city, heavy traffic, stress city, too crowd and not to pleasure living out there, your husband might like Ridgecrest a lot? Its really neat out here, soooo quiet, perfect weather, small town and really nice folks out here to meet, I myself am green thumb, love doing the yard work to add more flowers, gardening stuff like this.... very clean air! In LA, very terrible smoggy that your hubby wouldn;t like it, I am sure... My job... ahh... I used to work for Construction Nets (Team Leader Data Processing) and Waitress (First history of Deaf Waitress at Waffle House in Kentucky) -- both jobs were full time until I met Swede and then I gave both jobs up to move back to California then I was American Sign Language Teacher for about three years then I decided to become a full time housewife taking a great care of my sweet hubby, Swede and he love it every minutte of it.

oh man, i miss the waffle house! smothered covered and chunked! lol its kinda like shoney's--cant get enuf of it. so are u and ur hubby both deaf?
and do you have yahoo or messenger? we could talk that way too

Me, too -- Me. too!!!

blakey said:
oh man, i miss the waffle house! smothered covered and chunked! lol its kinda like shoney's--cant get enuf of it. so are u and ur hubby both deaf?
and do you have yahoo or messenger? we could talk that way too
Oh, man! Same here, Me too! I sure miss Waffle House, not have one in the West :-( I missed the Chicken Sandwich and also the hashbrowns with everything covered such as green pepper, onions, cheeses, ham, tomatoes, and many mores. Yummy! It sure was FUN experience working there. Yes, I have AIM, it's Babedoll7 and Lararose84.

Back