I am frustrated I am alone nothing fun do friend people in Saskatoon not much

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am frustrated I am tired, I think so hard to alone and I am scared. I am sadly really problem through my mind doesn't help communicate to deaf people in community well in saskatoon not much development to support to take care of promise like you are nice person.

I don't want to loss my people in Saskatoon from Deaf People want to happy and make peaceful, would love you people want to take care safe and be happy to respect to people deaf like you want to community to us.

I want to be happy and don't want to lose my friend. I am scared. I am crying to serious depression I don't understand what is happen problem how nothing explain to feeling inside my heart really disappointment. I want to getting better communicate to share talk to deaf people. I hope you can fix welcome see visit to Saskatoon is better in Canada. I hope you can do should see if peacefully. I like you lots of people.

Travis Smith

I wish you be friend, new deaf people in community.

I am frustrated I am tired, I think so hard to alone and I am scared. I am sadly really problem through my mind doesn't help communicate to deaf people in community well in saskatoon not much development to support to take care of promise like you are nice person.

I don't want to loss my people in Saskatoon from Deaf People want to happy and make peaceful, would love you people want to take care safe and be happy to respect to people deaf like you want to community to us.

I want to be happy and don't want to lose my friend. I am scared. I am crying to serious depression I don't understand what is happen problem how nothing explain to feeling inside my heart really disappointment. I want to getting better communicate to share talk to deaf people. I hope you can fix welcome see visit to Saskatoon is better in Canada. I hope you can do should see if peacefully. I like you lots of people.

Travis Smith

dont worry man we all ll be your friend no worries

Travis Smith

then... move to Atlanta because deaf communities are great.

You have friends here at AllDeaf. Just stay in touch with everyone, and do not spend all of your time alone. We will all talk with you.

I know SPARC is wrong in Saskatoon, I am not like person hearing say don't go to talk to communicate to deaf. I don't understand what is means deaf won't go to meet other deaf. But another good hearing. I don't believe that is not right SPARC is say force or control you must to not let go to know warning but you don't go to meet deaf. I shocking. I heard in Saskatoon that is negative. I don't like means bad too thinks. I don't understand what is sparc is wrong

smithr,
This is your choice and your life. Not them, they have no right to tell you what to do. You have right whatever you want. I don't let people to tell me what to do. I don't feel lonely. I don't care what people think of me. It is my right. Get out the house and have fun. I don't care what they say to you.

Hi Travis, I am sorry that you are feeling sad & depressed but as the other AD members said we will all be your friend as we all know what its like to be sad or scared at some time in our lives.I don't know anything about Saskatoon(interesting name by the way) Do you have family there? Maybe you need to move somewhere where there is a better Deaf community for you happiness as a soul needs to be happy! In the meantime you come on here ok & we will talk to you!
Ange.

Last Night, I was upset. I have lots of cry and feel lonely not much more deaf people didn't help support to community. I don't really why people withdrawl but if people don't think so make ignored to hurt to people.

I saw I crying, look on sky look like beautiful moon. I went to lonely and walked to grave on cross by garden.

God help feel make careful, I have myself think do nothing help people doesn't try be nice. I didn't know why my feel inside hurt very sadly, depression. I tired. I don't like Saskatoon means not much development new community.

smithtr--

trust me, it's not you...it's canada/canadians---they're all dead. (Except NS--there are exceptions to everything!) It's not whether you are deaf or hearing---it would be just as hard for hearing to make it there. If you can't move immediately, just keep in touch with your friends from all over to give you a lift. Don't be depressed over those horrid, boring slug people!!

smithtr--

trust me, it's not you...it's canada/canadians---they're all dead. (Except NS--there are exceptions to everything!) It's not whether you are deaf or hearing---it would be just as hard for hearing to make it there. If you can't move immediately, just keep in touch with your friends from all over to give you a lift. Don't be depressed over those horrid, boring slug people!!

Not most of them but Ontario has alot of deaf people.

Well so I guess feel your problem............ I don't know what is alone not fair to people. I didn't think so same all the time stay in my home. I guess not easy perfect to work. I understand I would like try better fun activities to around day. I like people in touris that is fun cool. I don't know not much people deaf in Saskatoon less that is not good development. I guess I don't understand what is you moving to country. Why are you do not that ignored to people deaf feel sad and want to see happy to deaf people. I like fair to people support to good enjoy to communicate to you. I hope you peaceful love to remember you good friends.

Have you ever thought of moving to BC, Alberta or Ontario? They have more deaf people living there.

I don't know really want to see people deaf?

I wish see you on picture, I like you good reason positive on feeling you are okay and happy. I understand I would like you make try support to friends. I like party to do fun.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 3
Hey Travis! Check your other thread about CI. Somebody posted something that might help you with your problem.

Back