I am Blown Away!

ladysolitary85

Reaction score
Most of you know that I'm in the middle of paying for my hearing aid (Starkey) and I have a friend online that I talk to through a hearing community and vented a bit about adjusting to my hearing decrease.

So what does this guy do?

Well, his dad recently passed away, and I opened my mail box and he sent me TWO Phonak Exeilia Art aids! (belonged to his dad)I'm completely blown away. He knew I already had one, he could of easily sold or donated them but instead gave them to me.

Words cannot even describe how touched I am by this.

It is strange how life throws tender mercies your way once in a while, isn't it? :)

I've never met this person, but we have chatted with our group of of friends online. This guy wasn't being a flirt (old enough to be my dad I guess you can say). Just a straight up, no questions asked, genuine jester. I'm so speechless right now.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

What a kind gesture. I'm happy for you.

LOL the batteries are dead and the ear mold is too big but wow, blast from the past compared to my old phonaks.

Even if I went completely deaf, I'm still thankful to have a good friend who cares :)

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Very sweet of that guy. :)

Yeah, those kinds of things do surprise us sometimes.

Your friend definitely shows that he does care about you. :) He's the genuine article, emphasizing a good and true friendship. Hope it blossoms well over the years. :)

That is definitely one of a kind surprise. Congrats.

Well I'm going to use the one I'm currently wearing first, get the most out of it, then I plan on using the Phonak

Well I'm going to use the one I'm currently wearing first, get the most out of it, then I plan on using the Phonak

You can get a soft mold made for the Phonak and wear it if your ear hurts from the hard mold you need with the Starkey.

I am using lots of wearing hearing aid because headache sometimes while limit my headache!

Back