I am ashamed now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
KKK arent regloius.
Yeah they are! I've lurked at Stormfront, and looked at the sites.....and trust me, they are religious! It's basicly old school Baptists but really extreme. Part of the reason why there was all that turmoil in the sixties was b/c of Old School Baptists, who weren't exactly overjoyed at the possibilty that just b/c a person has different colored skin, it means they are equal.
Remember all the fuss about Bob Jones' University's interracial dating policy? That sort of attitude was VERY VERY common in the old days!
And Breezy, the CI folks are Christian, but it's got a twist............it's all about hate. They think that blacks and minority races are spawn of the devil. They also think that they are the only people who are going to go to heaven.......very scary and sick.

Yeah they are! I've lurked at Stormfront, and looked at the sites.....and trust me, they are religious! It's basicly old school Baptists but really extreme. Part of the reason why there was all that turmoil in the sixties was b/c of Old School Baptists, who weren't exactly overjoyed at the possibilty that just b/c a person has different colored skin, it means they are equal.
Remember all the fuss about Bob Jones' University's interracial dating policy? That sort of attitude was VERY VERY common in the old days!
And Breezy, the CI folks are Christian, but it's got a twist............it's all about hate. They think that blacks and minority races are spawn of the devil. They also think that they are the only people who are going to go to heaven.......very scary and sick.
Yeah they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back