I am angry with parents

Alisteal said:
I had hearing parents and my step father would and still does make fun of me. When I ask him to repeat himself he gets all snotty and goes 'huh' 'what' and 'I can't hear you' so I frankly just gave up on talking to him

I'm very sorry how you feel like this for know that way how your parents and step father treat you. They should shame themselves for not be good patience with you.

hearing assholes

hey.. if you have a hearing parent or step dad or mom....and they hassle you and tease you with" huh HUH?" you can always do what i did .

i waited till my foster dad did his normal "huh? what? " stuff at dinner.. then i grabed a mega phone and SCREEEEEAAAAMMED AT HIM!!!
"WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF? NO I AM!!!!! YOU FUCKING LOOOOOOOSER!!!!!HOW DOES FEEL YOU LITTLE SHIT?" then threw my dinner at him.
he never ever messed with me again. some people do not respond to nice ,but do respond to crap. so treat people accordingly.
try nice first and then another way.

after giving my foster dad an ear full his ears rang for 3 days..... now he knows the feeling!!!

my real dad is deaf, and really hates other deaf people!
i grew up thinking other deaf people were stupid. my dad pushed me from birth to read every thing! and to do math and write..so i finished school at 14. my spelling still sucks ...and he ribs me on that .

but to this day.. he still thinks most deaf people are dumb. now i have met lots of deaf dummies ,but even more hearing dummies.( and i mean STUPID!!!!)

Back