I am a normal person or a deaf person??

lovelove

Reaction score
Because injections Gentamicin .My ear hearing loss.The original two ears can hear the.The left ear was loss hearing,Sometimes can not hear anyone else speak.But I can speak.Sometimes, I did not bring hearing aids but I could hear...My ear hearing loss,but I am not deaf...contradiction...:shock:

We all are normal.

Deaf, hearing, tall, short, fat and thin. We are normal. :)

We cannot identify for you your hearing loss. A hearing test identifies the percentage of your hearing loss and the audiologist will inform you of the hearing loss.

For your "ID", only you can determine your identity in the community. Always remember you have a place and a name in society.

Yes we all are normal. =)

Like Mrs B said, the only way for audiologist would know about the percentage of your hearing loss. For your own identity, is the key for who you are and you are in the society where you want to be at. It's your choice of living in the community .

Glad you are here to read this AD forum to see lots of us have the similiar pattern of our expereicne to face in the reality and make choice live in the community. :)

I am a deaf person and I consider myself normal. Only you can make that decision for yourself whether you are normal or not. As for your hearing loss, it depends on how you ID yourself.

Oh, you are normal!
We are all different, thats what make people normal.
If we were all the same, that would not be normal!
You are just a normal person who happens to have bad hearing.
Sure, I know a guy with 1 leg! He's just a regular normal guy who
happens to have 1 leg!!
Please don't ever think you are not normal!...you are probably more
normal than the rest of us!..ok...now I am confusing myself!! :confused:
The point is ..you are normal! and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise!!

what?ID?I am confusing...what??——”I do not have English names.my chinese name is 卢吟雪.Chinese nickname is xiaoxiao.(小小)...

Oh, you are normal!
We are all different, thats what make people normal.
If we were all the same, that would not be normal!
You are just a normal person who happens to have bad hearing.
Sure, I know a guy with 1 leg! He's just a regular normal guy who
happens to have 1 leg!!
Please don't ever think you are not normal!...you are probably more
normal than the rest of us!..ok...now I am confusing myself!! :confused:
The point is ..you are normal! and don't ever let anybody tell you otherwise!!

thank you...
i can speak, i can hearing...
but my left ear not have hearing...T_T

I am a deaf person and I consider myself normal. Only you can make that decision for yourself whether you are normal or not. As for your hearing loss, it depends on how you ID yourself.

:PBrave go on forever, we are the best!!!

what?ID?I am confusing...what??——”I do not have English names.my chinese name is 卢吟雪.Chinese nickname is xiaoxiao.(小小)...

No, I think you misunderstand us.
"ID" is short for "Idenity" I think Mrs Bucket meant that only you yourself can decide what way you want to identify youself in the community. Only you can decide what way you want to think of youself.

I said "confusing" but I was making a joke about myself.
You are not confusing! You are writing very well and making yourself very clear.

I hope you understand what I mean.

No, I think you misunderstand us.
"ID" is short for "Idenity" I think Mrs Bucket meant that only you yourself can decide what way you want to identify youself in the community. Only you can decide what way you want to think of youself.

I said "confusing" but I was making a joke about myself.
You are not confusing! You are writing very well and making yourself very clear.

I hope you understand what I mean.

oh,i understand.thank you very much.

"normal" matter of perception, people have to have the power to interpret their own selves, not let others do it for them

"normal" matter of perception, people have to have the power to interpret their own selves, not let others do it for them

:gpost:

We still can be deaf and be normal as well.

Wait, what's normal? In a weird sense, what can be viewed normal to one may not be normal to others. So, in overall it is about how it is perceived.

You are normal, period. If a person want to be completely perfect, then that is not normal. Hearing people think they are perfect but that is not true. Hearing people have many different flaws which is perfectly normal. :giggle: No matter what kind of lifestyle as a Hard of Hearing or Deaf person lives, we are all normal people. I hope that make you feel not afraid to be a Hard of Hearing or Deaf person. :D

Being different from others, is Normal. I have not seen one individual to be the same as another. If they were.... I would consider that as creepy. :)

I am really not sure if I know a normal person! I think if someone was too
normal I would very careful of them!

Because injections Gentamicin .My ear hearing loss.The original two ears can hear the.The left ear was loss hearing,Sometimes can not hear anyone else speak.But I can speak.Sometimes, I did not bring hearing aids but I could hear...My ear hearing loss,but I am not deaf...contradiction...:shock:

We all are normal and human. You alone can decide if you are deaf, hard-of-hearing or not. The people should respect one other even if one is deaf or blind or whatever.

Back