Hydrogen bomb nearly detonated over North Carolina in 1961

It is, Hydrogen is an atom, don't your high school teach you the periodic table of elements? You will find Hydrogen in periodic table of element.

Hydrogen is much more lethal and much bigger than the first atomic bomb dropped in Hiroshima.

I don't think a hydrogen bomb is a nuclear bomb. An atom bomb is, though. I could be wrong. The bombs that have nukes today are under heavy guard, and not easily accessible.

Another evidence of our government lying to us the people! They were supposed to represent us, not lying to us. Now in the light of evidence release, how do we trust them controlling us?

It's not all. I know of King's Bay, GA just north of Jax. It's an Ohio Class SSBN base. Just one of those boomers have more firepower than some entire nations!

It's not all. I know of King's Bay, GA just north of Jax. It's an Ohio Class SSBN base. Just one of those boomers have more firepower than some entire nations!

Correct. Also, one nuclear sub can take out an entire continent, and the commander has free rein, more or less.

Back