Hudson Valley, NY

Jems

Reaction score
Anyone know of any Deaf meet-ups in the Hudson Valley NY region? I've done a few google searches without finding much.

I don't exactly know where Hudson Valley (google isn't recognizing Hudson Valley as a town/city in NY) is, but there is a deaf meet up in Ithaca, NY that just started in the fall. It is held at a place called Wafflefrolic and it happens on the 3rd Monday of the month I think.

It looks like there might be some events in the Albany area also. American Sign Language Meetups near Albany, New York - American Sign Language Meetups - Albany

Can you be more specific about your location? Otherwise, good luck!

Really, there has deaf event in Ithaca? Weird, I visited there a quite few times because thats where my hearing friend lives. Don't know anybody deaf from Ithaca. Hmm.

I'm interested in finding a deaf/ASL meeting somewhere in dutchess or ulster county too, but there doesn't seem to be any active clubs.

I'm from area code 12065 (Clifton Park) - there are a few groups I know of and they invite/network/plan through Facebook. Feel free to find me and friend me and I'll send the invites your way also - facebook.com/christineneely

Back